Ontario RAT 1 replacement pocket clip?

Does anyone know where I can source an OEM pocket clip for the Ontario RAT 1? I accidentally bent mine pretty bad a while ago and haven't been able to find a replacement for it.

I've seen custom titanium clips for sale, but they cost nearly as much as buying a brand new RAT 1. If that's not possible, are there any aftermarket pocket clip from other models that would fit?

Thanks!

Ontario gave me a website to buy a replacement sheath for my Rat 3 - but I just checked it, they dont sell pocket clips.

Would you mind posting the link? Perhaps they might have something else I need. Thanks.

Yeah, knifesales@ontarioknife.com is the best source for that kind of information.
Hi OntarioKnifeCompany. I am a customer from Malaysia and have used the OKC web contact form (a month ago) as well as direct email to knifesale@ontarioknife.com and sales@ontarioknife.com (3 weeks ago) to try to contact your Customer Service for replacement pocket clips for my old Rat 1 & Rat 2 knives. There has been no response till now. Is there another email I could use, or can you assist?

sv4,

Our website is being rebuilt and has some issues right now. Please call toll free @ +1 800-222-5233 or fax @ +1 800-299-2618.
We typically have pocket clips and rebuild kits available for the Rat lines.
Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
V.P. of Engineering
Ontario Knife Company

sv4,

Our website is being rebuilt and has some issues right now. Please call toll free @ +1 800-222-5233 or fax @ +1 800-299-2618.
Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
V.P. of Engineering
Ontario Knife Company
Many thanks, Toooj

sv4,

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
V.P. of Engineering
Ontario Knife Company
Hi Toooj, I have now received the Parts Kits for my Rat 1 & Rat 2 knives. Thanks again.

Back