Ontario Strike Fighter Auto

I just scored another Ontario Strike Fighter by OKC in 154CM. I have both, the older version with pronounced thumb ramp and small serration and the newer one with small thumb ramp and deep serrations. I'm digging these. They are my first and only automatic knives and I love the aluminum handles and the handle geometry is really comfortably in hand. Wonder what other opinions are on these knives which seem to have gone under the radar.

I got a couple of these but with the big serrations. they were so cheap on sale I couldn't pass them up as users. ugly as sin, but made well.......
20220103_194319.jpg

Interesting. Looks like your safety lock is on the side. Both of mine have the lock on top.
thinking you have usa made ones and mine are Taiwan made i believe....or maybe they changed factory or design.....??

Interesting. Looks like your safety lock is on the side. Both of mine have the lock on top.
I don't think they are all that ugly honestly. I think they look pretty cool and functional. Meaning I've never been a big tanto blade or serrations fan but I think the design is nice. The one thing I noticed is the handle is really comfortable! I've been carrying mine for a while now. Got both variations on Blade HQ at $59 and $69 and the one with deep serrations is gone now. I've actually been carrying the one with the smaller serrations and pronounced thumb ramp as I kind of like it a little more (you can use ricasso part as a finger choil because it goes straight into the handle).

I don't think they are all that ugly honestly. I think they look pretty cool and functional. Meaning I've never been a big tanto blade or serrations fan but I think the design is nice. The one thing I noticed is the handle is really comfortable! I've been carrying mine for a while now. Got both variations on Blade HQ at $59 and $69 and the one with deep serrations is gone now. I've actually been carrying the one with the smaller serrations and pronounced thumb ramp as I kind of like it a little more (you can use ricasso part as a finger choil because it goes straight into the handle).
theyre pretty darn ugly in my book. very functional though. I paid less than that for the two I got from knifeworks. under 50......

they are pretty good knives..sturdy no up and down blade play. very tiny amount side to side. all in all pretty great deal. came with okay edge on both. not great but useable out of the box.

Looks pretty decent to me. Price sounds excellent for what you get. Looks like it will fit the bill for tactical/defense.

Back