opeRATion eRATication . . . Huh??? . . . What does that mean?. . . .

Battle Rat, INFI, with Resciprene-C?

Well crap. Bikerector already said that.
I’m out. Sitting and waiting.

The Swamp was founded upon one thing, SR-101! The Shop is finally running out of it’s old stockpiles of SR-101. There will be a Ganzaaa (or OP2W releases) of epic proportions full of Res-c themed Rats, Battle Grade Busse & Scrap Yard SR-101.

Majority of the blades will be rereleases of famous Swamp Rat knives from the past, which feature the differential heat treat. Along with rereleases of Busse knives in Battle Grade Dress, and Scrap yard will be picking up the scraps as usual from what’s left.

Once the SR-101 is gone, it’s INFI for everyone from this point forward! HOGS, Rats & Dogs will be brothers in INFI from this point forward! This spells the eRATification of SR-101!!!!

RAT RAT backwards is tartar, soooo... SR101 shrimp skewers!

HOG battle rat
Wired battle rat
Screaming battle rat
Battle ratweiler
Battle rat operator
Operation battle rat
Battle Pit rat
Nest buster
Harness rat retriever

Dogs and hogs staying and rats going away or merging or ramping way up or changing somehow?

Burnt out the last few brain cells I have left on a thurs morn.....

I still like the idea of Busse bling bling! :D

Rats eating the wires....eRatication....

3 shops not merging per the "contraire" comment...

I'm still going with something involving all 3 shops or their specialties so...

Collaboration blade that you can choose INFO or SR101 and also available RES C or Micarta...all 3 logos on the blade...

I'd call it the BSRDSYP ....Busse Swamp Rat Dog Scrap Yard Project .. Buzzard Sniper?

Wow...that hurt my head!

Well it sounds like the hogs and dogs are going to eat the rats... not sure that that means, maybe some over runs will get cleared out?

The RAT + RAT could mean a gemini or dagger of some kind? Or in my imagination a double sided Rodent Rucki a la Darth Maul!!!

Back