opeRATion eRATication . . . Huh??? . . . What does that mean?. . . .

All addresses should be posted here in this thread for Santa to see. Or sent directly to the North Pole.
I dunno, man. I work in the shipping department of a flag company, and have all my orders sent there. Not sure if that would violate forum rules by accidentally promoting a business or something lame like that. Just hit me up when you’re ready to mail it out, and we’ll work it out. ;)

One free knife for everyone. Merry Christmas!
I was hoping these free knives would come from Busse. Like a year end bonus to all the Busse fans who have purchased a knife this year. I was not suggesting that I would be giving away my old rusty butter knives.

I was hoping these free knives would come from Busse. Like a year end bonus to all the Busse fans who have purchased a knife this year. I was not suggesting that I would be giving away my old rusty butter knives.

Your auto correct put butter for busse.

;):D

What makes you guys think that anything is being revealed tonight? Jerry is nothing if not UNpredictible... o_O

I guess I was under the impression Jack works at Busse, so when he told someone else this reveal was tonight I just assumed yay FINALLY.

every day I wake up and think “well today is gonna be the day of the big reveal”. I’m sure it’s coming any minute.

You might be right, wasn't the tgulb announced really late? Maybe it was the infimandu?
Got my infimandu a couple weeks ago its so nice, still gotta get my sheath switched for the right one though.

Lol, you'll learn patience here grasshopper. ;) And develop a drinking habit in the process. :p

Back