Opinion needed on Wonderedge Dbl Duck

Unfortunately, right now I cannot post any pic's of my recent find. Came across one of these that appears to be in excellent condition. The razor itself (at least to my untrained eye) appears to be in near-perfect condition. I also have the box that was housing the razor. Other than the slight wear of the outside, the box appears to be in good condition.

As I'm not a big fan of straight edges, I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of this thing's value, in the case where I might want to get rid of it. Thanks alot.

Pic's soon to follow.

Thanks for the info. A DD was my first st. razor,wish I still had it.Man that looks clean & perfect,know it's worth more but I'll give ya $110 for it right now!! That is the best looking DD I have seen in a long,long time,mostly shave with Pumas now.... man let me know what it finally sells for someone is gonna be real lucky!
Jim :D

I will ebay this eventually, in all likelyhood.

BladeForums is not the only place I am asking about its value. I'm waiting for a few more replies before I decide to set a target price. I actually have no use for this. I found it as I was going through items donated to a charity in the Houston area, and decided that they would value the money from its sale more than they would the razor itself. So, obviously, I am trying to get the best possible price. I have seen on one thread that a DD went for $125ish on ebay at some point, but I also saw someone else talking about a $50-500 range. So, basically I have no idea of this thing's worth. I think there may be multiple kinds of DD's, and I didn't see any indication of this one's make on the box or blade.

I think I may have seen something about threads concerning sales being against the forum rules, and I'm not sure whether this thread would be considered guilty of this, but as the proceeds will be going to a Houston charity (email me if you want the name), I hope that this might be overlooked.

I've seen brand new ones (old stock never used) go for over $400 on eBay. Put it on eBay and take very clear pictures of the razor. I tried looking at your pictures, but the pages weren't found. Try to take clear close up shots of the razor's edge and the handle. If people can see it's in good shape they will bid higher.

I'm hoping I can find a clean one some day, but I couldn't justify spending that much on one.

Back