Order books temporarily closing on ""November 12th""!!!

AA Forge

Custom Knife Maker
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up by letting you know that the order books will be temporarily closing on Nov. 12th. The order list has gotten much longer than I would like and by doing this I hope to re-open the books with a much shorter wait time. The reason for the long wait lately is due to a few things such as some supply issues, customers not communicating with me, ect,,, which has made it very hard to give accurate time quotes.

After the 12th I will continue to make a mix of both custom orders already on the books, and available knives as well as to bring out some new products to include some none knife related items.

I fully expect to be caught up and to be re-opening the books for custom orders some time in early spring! Once they are open the turn around time will be 1-3 months, not 8!!!!

Thank you to everyone for your support, I couldn't do this without you guys!

Adam Gray of AA Forge Custom Knives

Last edited:
Mornin' Adam,

Left a message for ya on your phone yesterday. I need to talk to you about ordering a blade that isn't on your website.

I'll be home tonight if you want to call me back.

Thanks!

Mike

Mornin' Adam,

Left a message for ya on your phone yesterday. I need to talk to you about ordering a blade that isn't on your website.

I'll be home tonight if you want to call me back.

Thanks!

Mike

Sorry I missed your call, I'll give you a call this afternoon!

The books won't be closing until tonight.

Back