Order for a Military and Para-Military low ride clip

I would like to order a low rider clip for my Spyderco Military and for my Spyderco Para-Military. Both bead blasted. I sent in the order form.

I would like to order a low rider clip for my Spyderco Military and for my Spyderco Para-Military. Both bead blasted. I sent in the order form.

I see the order and everything looks fine. Only question I want to be sure of before starting is to verify that the Para Military you have is the original and not the Para Military 2? Once I know for certain I will create a basket for you and get you placed in line. Thanks
STR

okay next question because its missing on the form. What mode of carry for the Para 2 and which hand? Thanks

STR

The Para 2 is tip up and right hand.
Sorry for not mentioning this. I thought it would not matter as it is a four way placeable clip.
Thank you for being thorough.

On the low riders it matters. That is why I ask. I know the forms are a pain for some. Some folks feel like they are taking a quiz to answer my questions or like I am just trying to get under their skin at times. I'm not saying you did, just saying I'm used to some friction over them. Some have even rejected buying or ordering because the form is just too much trouble. Some have ordered and paid but then refused to fill out the form after I asked them to also even tho I had nothing in the way of info to make what he paid for before knowing my process. In that case he got pissed and asked for a refund which was promptly given. It is like folks think I'm trying to purposely stall when we go back and forth one email or one post after another but one way or the other I need the answers to the questions on my work order and will have to get them from you whether you use the form or not.

Seems to me the form is easier than hurry up and wait back and forth exchanges so when I made it up it was supposed to be to reduce mistakes and for the customers benefit but anyway much as I wish there was a simpler way to order my options and the other things I need just create the situation where this is how it has to roll. And I'm just saying this for everyone. When you order and pay and just say I'd like one low ride clip for this knife please thanks, or I'd like one of those pry bars but I get nothing else but a payment and that I can't work with the info given. If I just guess the overhang will be far too much if I fold it for tip up carry and you decide to use it in tip down. The low riders are mostly location specific to the spot they are made to mount and even at times to the model they are made to fit. This does not mean they won't fit other knives using the same hole pattern but with low riders just because it mounts on there does not mean it fitst the folder or will work. What can happen in some cases is it may not bury the knife all the way if you move the clip made for one folder to use it on another as you get with another or it may overhang so much it looks odd but it will certainly bury the folder. In other cases like with the Kershaw Leek for example. If I make the clip for tip up carry and it was actually supposed to be tip down the customer won't even be able to open the blade after mounting the clip. The overhang will be so much that the thumb stud bangs it as the blade swings out so yeah its a necessary evil on my questions. I know they are a pain to go through and you are not the first by any means to miss or skip a question because you didn't think it mattered but I don't know how else to gather all the info I need to build what you want without the answers. My apologies to those readers/customers that were repulsed by the form. The questions are the key thing. The form is not necessary so much as the information that is asked for. So no matter how I get it to record it I'll take it and if it is easier to just make up your own and put it in an email I'll accept it or the same thing in the pay pal notes section but I have to have it thats the point.

My most common reason for having to contact folks is because they seem to always forget to tell me if they want a straight pry bar or one with a bend it in. I'm not sure why everyone misses that but its like a daily event so I'm about to highlight that part bold red or something! :) Anyway, no mood or pissyness here from me I'm just not on here that much anymore so if others come in and read this at least they'll know I did not make up the form questions just to tick people off. I really need to know those things to do the order right guys! Thanks

Thank you for your explanation and your patience. I assume you have all the information you need now?
I know from experience communication can be a difficult thing.

Thank you for making it all possible!

Back