Order for Mini Griptilian 555 Clip - Left Hand Tip Up + Inquiries

Good afternoon STR!

This is my first clip I'll be ordering from you for a Mini Griptilian 555 (Tip Up Left Handed Carry) and I was wondering if you could answer the following questions:

1. I am located in Canada, will the shipping cost much more compared with shipping to somewhere in the states? If so, that's no problem because I have a mailbox in the states that I can pick up orders.

2. I would like a very light bronze/almost grey colour for a clip (maybe 9V?). I couldn't tell exactly what the specs (colour/type) was for this gorgeous clip was on your website on the yellow griptilian (link below). Just wanted to confirm the colour you used for it.

http://strsbackyardknifeworks.blogspot.ca/2012/04/benchmade-mini-and-full-size-griptilian.html

My apologies if this information was posted elsewhere, I will complete the form after I figure out the colour/shipping details!

Thanks for all your help STR! Look forward to ordering from you.

Good afternoon STR!

This is my first clip I'll be ordering from you for a Mini Griptilian 555 (Tip Up Left Handed Carry) and I was wondering if you could answer the following questions:

1. I am located in Canada, will the shipping cost much more compared with shipping to somewhere in the states? If so, that's no problem because I have a mailbox in the states that I can pick up orders.

2. I would like a very light bronze/almost grey colour for a clip (maybe 9V?). I couldn't tell exactly what the specs (colour/type) was for this gorgeous clip was on your website on the yellow griptilian (link below). Just wanted to confirm the colour you used for it.

http://strsbackyardknifeworks.blogspot.ca/2012/04/benchmade-mini-and-full-size-griptilian.html

My apologies if this information was posted elsewhere, I will complete the form after I figure out the colour/shipping details!

Thanks for all your help STR! Look forward to ordering from you.

Pretty sure I just bead blasted that one on there and its just the angle of the photo giving the appearance of khaki. I can anodize it light khaki tho its up to you. If the mail box in the states works let use it. Send the form. I'm behind so don't expect to see this for a minimum of probably three weeks if not a bit over. I just came up to the orders for Jan 14th today when calling it quits in the shop and there are lots of orders for that day tomorrow so tomorrow and Wed will be just 14th of Jan orders and then I get to the 15 and 16th dates to get closer to current. At this time tho I'm wondering if I'll ever be current again. No compaints but its busy busy for some reason and not slowing down as it has in years past. Normally this time of year things slow a bit but its the opposite for now. Just a FYI to prepare you.

STR

/////////////

Last edited:
Hey STR,

Thanks for your reply! I just completed your form asking for the beadblasted/slightly khaki low rider pocket clip. So I guess that's that :D Please ship the clip to the full first name that was indicated including the numbers attached.

To confirm, I need to transfer $36 to str@bladeforums.com via paypal?

Thanks for your reply and the heads up. The wait is not a problem for me for a good product :)

Cheers

Good afternoon STR,

I am ready to transfer the payment via paypal but I am seeing that you may have two paypal addresses:

STRsbackyardknifeworks@gmail.com

and

str@bladeforums.com

Which one should I use?

Please let me know when you can! I am excited to complete my order :)
D

Any of my emails work. Take your pic. I see the order and have it printed and you are in line. Thanks

STR

Hey STR,

I just submitted my payment via Paypal (Jan 30,2013, 18:27:18 GMT-0:500) with an accompanying message stating its from me (Username: Tomoto).

Cheers, thanks for all your helpful feedback :D

I see it thanks and look for it soon in the mail. Thanks
STR

Back