Order list for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No response to my refund request made on 2/6 by email. Resent that today and tried Facebook. Based on another recent post, sounds like phone calls are no better.

Hello Dan - I seem to have disappeared from the list as well. I sent you a couple of emails but didn't get an answer.
Bushmaster Order # 70 ordered in 2012

Thanks
Thomas

Haven't heard back from an email sent 2/12 regarding a refund. Thank you, Mr. Koster.

I did receive a response finally on 2/24/17. It has gone dark since then. Original order date was 4/19/14. Almost 3 years later, the knife hasn't even been started, and he said he wanted to keep the $75 of what I have paid for 'a non-refundable deposit'. If I had just placed the order recently(within the last year) and tried to pull a fast one, I could understand the penalty. Non-delivery at 3 years to me seems it would be fair to return everything. I saw no mention in his offer of returning funds here to include the $75 penalty, so my assumption was that it was waived because of the delivery problems.

I understand I am far from being on 'the order list' the longest, but this chapter needs to be closed.

Amazing, given the time lines offered.

Over, and over, and over, again.

Last edited:
I have never asked for full payment on custom orders
I stopped taking deposits almost 3 years ago
I have never reneged on an order
I have always refunded anyone who requested it
I have never failed to complete someone's order

Admittedly, it seems to take me longer than I anticipate to get things done. But I do the best work I can.

More than a month since I requested a refund. I guess there was not anything mentioned about refund requests being handled in a timely manner.

I'm surprised you have received a response. I have yet to receive just one reply from Mr. Koster either by phone or email. He may make a great knife, but is it worth the wait is the question. I have another knife from well known knife maker that was made to my specs and type of steel and I only waited approximately 7 months for that knife and he is also a one man shop. However I will patiently wait for Mr. Koster's and I see you have been waiting the same amount of time as me a little over 3 years. Do I think I will ever receive it? Maybe one day but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm counting it as money lost at this point. The offer of a refund for anyone that requests it is nothing but a farce and lie at this point. I don't care if the knife comes gold plated singing zipidy doo daa when you open the box. When you deliver a crappy customer experience, it will catch up with you at some point. Those buying from retailers are protected from it. Those buying direct get to see it in all its glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back