Order Of Kai Fantasy Football!!!!!!

Well, I don't know like anyone :D
I don't really follow NFL.............I'm going to lose by A LOT!!!

I'm going to pick people by how cool their names sound :p

Ok all but one have checked in and created their team. Just need one more to sign up and we will have an even 8. We talked about putting some money in the pot and having it be the prize for winning the leauge, or putting some money in and buying a knife so the winner receives a new knife. What do you guys think?

Ok all but one have checked in and created their team. Just need one more to sign up and we will have an even 8. We talked about putting some money in the pot and having it be the prize for winning the leauge, or putting some money in and buying a knife so the winner receives a new knife. What do you guys think?

My votes for monies in, buy a knife. The money will go, the knife will stay. I can get Spark to laser engrave it or something!

KAI NFL Fantasy Football Winner
2013 season
your name

My votes for monies in, buy a knife. The money will go, the knife will stay. I can get Spark to laser engrave it or something!

KAI NFL Fantasy Football Winner
2013 season
your name

I like this idea. Maybe $10-$20 per person depending on how many we get to play. We could get a blem ZT from Dave or something

Lets put money in say $25 each and get and 801 or a BW model and the winner takes it.If not I will donate a LNIB blur to the league for the champ.Please post up the scoring,waivers, and any other changes made to the standard rules on the league page.If we don't get the pot going then I will send the Blur to the commish.Best of luck to all and this will be fun..Lets vote set up a poll on this thread...

salmonkiller

ker1670rd.jpg

Last edited:
Lets put money in say $25 each and get and 801 or a BW model and the winner takes it.If not I will donate a LNIB blur to the league for the champ.Please post up the scoring,waivers, and any other changes made to the standard rules on the league page.If we don't get the pot going then I will send the Blur to the commish.Best of luck to all and this will be fun..Lets vote set up a poll on this thread...

salmonkiller

View attachment 371650

I said $40 but we are in agreement I also said ZT0801. Whatever the pot I'm in!

Ok guys here are some changes I made
Passing
I upped passing td's to 6 points
I also gave 1 point for 40 yds completeions and td's

Rushing
+1 point for 40 yd td and rush attempt
Receiving
=1 for 40 yds td and reception
Returning
1 point for every 10 return yds

Should make for some higher scoring games and doesn't rely so much on RB's

I also changed the rosters to add a flex type position but this year you can choose a RB/TE/WR for that spot.

Roster Positions:

QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

If you guys don't like these changes let me know I'm flexible. I like having the flex position personally.

Passing

Rushing
Receiving
Returning

I also changed the rosters to add a flex type position but this year you can choose a RB/TE/WR for that spot.

Roster Positions:

If you guys don't like these changes let me know I'm flexible. I like having the flex position personally.
I have no idea what you just said, but I'm fine with it.......I think.

Passing

Rushing
Receiving
Returning

Roster Positions:

I like the flex position too, gives you better options if you have one good player and 2 bad ones.

I have no idea what you just said, but I'm fine with it.......I think.

I have only done a few of these But I'm a Huge football fan. Just get on the fantasy website and play around with the mock drafts and look at stats and see if you see any "COOL SOUNDING NAMES". LOL This is going to be a blast, maybe some of you guys who do this alot can teach me the way of the FF Ninja. I Just hope I don't screw up my draft.

Last edited:
I have only done a few of these But I'm a Huge football fan. Just get on the fantasy website and play around with the mock drafts and look at stats and see if you see any "COOL SOUNDING NAMES". LOL This is going to be a blast, maybe some of you guys who do this alot can teach me the way of the FF Ninja. I Just hope I don't screw up my draft.

I usually play 2 leagues every season. I've won a league twice and usually finish top 4. Never missed the playoffs. Knocking on wood! Lol

Its all about FUN. Can you imagine how cool it would be to pick a team because how cool their names sound and WIN. I would go threw the roof. LMAO

Just to name a few:

Troy Polamalu
Ndamukong Suh
Baccari Rambo
David Quessenberry
Tank Carradine
Shamarko Thomas
Barkevious Mingo

I have won a few leagues and it mostly boils down to your draft and injuries.Grade your players and always look for the dark horse.This will be a blast and a special thanks to Xicemanx for making it happen.Have we found more players or is the league set?

Back