Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Good Times & Joyous Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Chester! That is one of my top songs! Country boy can survive by Hank Jr is awesome too. Gets me all fired up

Same here, even though everyone I know my age does. I thank my '89 born brother for making sure I don't listen to that crap. He also made sure I played Mario 64 which is the BEST GAME MADE.
Don't say that until you have played Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars!
In Flames is by far my favorite band and always will be. My favorite songs of theirs changes regularly but right now I think it's Dialogue With The Stars. It's a really melodic instrumental. Very fun to play.
I love their song The Jester's Dance, and Take This Life.

Live I've seen.....

The Beach Boys, The Beastie Boys, Three Dog Night, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, The Offspring, A System of a Down, A Perfect Circle, Slipknot, Blink 182, Angels and Airwaves, Eminem, Shadows Fall, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, KoRn, Rammstein, The Roots, Chicago, Foo Fighters, Paul McCartney, Rush, Rage Against The Machine, Skrillex, Dead MAU5, Pantera, Linkin Park, DropKick Murphys, Orgy, StaticX and many more I can't think of at the moment.... YOLO!

This is the most modern thing I listen to.
[video=youtube;HvcOuExmeJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvcOuExmeJg[/video]

Head like a Hole is an amazing song! I'd love some live stuff! My life forever changed when I got to see them Live..What an amazing show

All I could track down that's left after lending out and never seeing them again, are some live shows (questionable quality) from early to mid nineties.

Woodstock 94
New Orleans 91
Hollywood Palace, CA 94
Los Angeles, CA 94, but also includes live show tracks from Cleveland in 88 (what?)

Even if I wanted to copy the tracks to a file to email you, they wouldn't be labelled, so if you want to copy them for yourself, lemme know and I'll mail them to you for aas long as you need.

I have mainly been to metal shows so most probably don't even know the bands but I will list for the heck of it.
Underoath, Poison the Well, Everytime I Die x2 ( craziest crowds I have been in ), The Devil Wears Prada, Impending Doom x2, Oh Sleeper, Of Legend, Stick to Your Guns, Haste the Day, Inhale Exhale, Journey ( new singer ), Heart. And I have been to some festivals with more bands than I care to try and remember.

ETID good band, a couple bands you may like are he is legend and protest the hero.

How about, it dies today, as I lay dying, suicide silence, I declare war, between the buried and me, dillinger escape plan, I could keep on going for ever, I love metal.

The album (yes vinyl) that changed music forever for my generation was Pink Floyd -Dark Side Of The Moon. Was completely new and differant style and shook up the world back then

Don't say that until you have played Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars!
I love their song The Jester's Dance, and Take This Life.

Dude, The Jesters Dance is amazing! There's just something about the real old melodic In Flames that I can't explain. It's mind blowing really. I dig their newer stuff as well like Take This life. Come Clarity was a fantastic album.

If you're ever looking for some new In Flames songs, Try out "Only for The Weak" or "Jotun" "Metaphor" is another beautiful song. Okay, I'll stop rambling now:D

All I could track down that's left after lending out and never seeing them again, are some live shows (questionable quality) from early to mid nineties.

Woodstock 94
New Orleans 91
Hollywood Palace, CA 94
Los Angeles, CA 94, but also includes live show tracks from Cleveland in 88 (what?)

Even if I wanted to copy the tracks to a file to email you, they wouldn't be labelled, so if you want to copy them for yourself, lemme know and I'll mail them to you for aas long as you need.

Awesome I'll take you up on it when I have the time to burn them all! Thanks so much.

I'm about to talk knives for a sec :eek:
Thanks to Chester I just bought this off evilbay. I'll post a pic of the Blur family when I get chester's, and this one.
ks1670ann.jpg

The album (yes vinyl) that changed music forever for my generation was Pink Floyd -Dark Side Of The Moon. Was completely new and differant style and shook up the world back then
Pink Floyd will always be one of my favorites. You are right, they shook the world. And nobody sounds like them to this day.
ETID good band, a couple bands you may like are he is legend and protest the hero.

How about, it dies today, as I lay dying, suicide silence, I declare war, between the buried and me, dillinger escape plan, I could keep on going for ever, I love metal.
Love em. I have not listened to SS much, sorry to hear they lost their singer awhile back. Dillinger has some crazy music layouts, if you like them The Chariot may be one to check out too.

Steel130 try Porcupine Tree, very much old Pink Floyd style

Thanks will do. I know people think we are crazy for just chatting in here. But I got to tell you guys. It is great to chat with people that love knives, about other things from time to time. There is no one I know of even close to me that likes knives :(.

Thanks will do. I know people think we are crazy for just chatting in here. But I got to tell you guys. It is great to chat with people that love knives, about other things from time to time. There is no one I know of even close to me that likes knives :(.

Yea I know. The closest person to me that likes knives is 9 miles away. And it's Chester. But sometimes it's good not to be close to other people like Chester, because they are such enablers :p And before you know it, your broke :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back