Oregon Knife Collectors Association Knife Show April 13th - 14th Eugene, Or

I’ll be coming to the Oregon Show for the first time this year. H herder has been trying to talk me into it for a few years now, and he finally succeeded. 😁

I got everything booked today and I’m looking forward to it! :thumbsup:
I look forward to seeing you there, Barrett!!

It has been the custom of the Oregon Knife club to produce an Annual Club Knife for the Annual Show!!
In earlier years sometimes a custom maker would step up and make the knife - maybe 30, 40 or more Knives would suffice!! Always good quality production - pride was at stake here - they have become quite collectible!! Some makers have said they enjoyed the experience, but "never again" would they take on such a task!!
GEC made the last few, and filled a larger number! 100 or more!!
Here are two from the old school days!! Terry Davis made sole authorship knives, even jigging the bone by hand in 1990!!! And Bill Ruple made a great two-blade trapper in his exquisite perfection!!Past knives 1.jpg
I was lucky enough to find these at some of the later shows!!Past knives 2.jpg

Holy Cow! Charlie those are simply shocking as to how nice those Knives are!

I am hoping I am on track for next year, Covid blew mine and so many others to smithereens when it hit, so I am saving now for the next year Oregon.

So, every time I click into this Thread, jealousy will ooze from me- make it all the more worthwhile when I do get there!

Back