Organizer pouch suggestions

Hotshot10

Gold Member
I'm looking for an organizer pouch in ranger green, coyote, or possibly black. Eventually, it is going onto the front of a GoRuck GR1. I have a few specifications.

1. Made of Cordura or similar material.
2. Made with elastic loops / similar loops inside for holding knives, lights, etc. or with at least some form of internal organization.
3. Has a back that will attach to PALS webbing.
4. Made in the USA.

I do not love Velcro, but I can live with some.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I have Maxpedition's E.D.C. Pocket Organizer, and I like it alot.

It hits at least 3 of your criteria handily, but I really have no idea where mine is made. Didn't consider this when I bought it.

Made of tough stuff alright. Got YKK zippers, real good elastic loops, double stitched MOLLE straps....

I think Maxpedition might be running a BOGO on their stuff, go and look:

https://www.maxpedition.com/products/e-d-c-pocket-organizer?variant=12191272042567

Patagonia Black hole cube (comes in 3 sizes). I slide a size medium pouch onto each hipbelt of my backpack, for handy zippered access to items (hats, gloves, mittens, goggles) without having to take off my pack. Zippered Mesh divider inside pouch but no elastic loops.

Last edited:
I'm looking for an organizer pouch in ranger green, coyote, or possibly black. Eventually, it is going onto the front of a GoRuck GR1. I have a few specifications.

2. Made with elastic loops / similar loops inside for holding knives, lights, etc. or with at least some form of internal organization.
4. Made in the USA.

Any suggestions?

4. Made in the USA.

Any suggestions?
You probably already bought a pouch, but I can think of two options that meet all requirements
Rite in the Rain makes an organizer pouch. So does Tom Bihn. It’s called the Handy Little Thing or something like that. Both made in USA with high quality materials.

I have a bunch of Maxpedition "Pockets" for sale in teh Gadgets section. They're everything you want except for the Made In USA requirement.

I belong to a GORUCK team and usually ruck with a 26L Rucker. I have several Maxped "pockets" set up to add / subtract from my ruck depending on the distance, terrain, etc.

Maxpedition gear is hell-for-stout. It'll last you a very very very very very very long time.

Back