• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Original Full Size Buck Intrepid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt

Gold Member
This thing has been in it's sheath in my safe only pulled out to show off, since I purchased it new, millennia ago. Anyway sell for $200 shipped insured paypal.

intrepid009.jpg

You need to check out the forum rules for selling here. You have to be a Gold or higher to list knives for sale.

I am a gold member it is just not showing up. Next time PM me about something like this instead of polluting my thread.

I am a gold member it is just not showing up. Next time PM me about something like this instead of polluting my thread.

if so then you need to get it changed. just go to support and ask them how to change it. they will be more than happy to help you out.

You can't PM someone who is a "registered" member and that's how you showed up here until just now.

if so then you need to get it changed. just go to support and ask them how to change it. they will be more than happy to help you out.

no need to, went into profile and did it.

Another rule is:

"# ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTARY OR FEEDBACK IN SOMEONE'S THREAD. Seriously, if you stomp on someone's ad, your account can and will be locked."

If you can't pm me then report my post to the mods and let them handle it. You don't do a policemans job, you call them and let them do it.

I am telling you both now to cease posting on this thread unless you are buying

no need to, went into profile and did it.

Another rule is:

"# ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTARY OR FEEDBACK IN SOMEONE'S THREAD. Seriously, if you stomp on someone's ad, your account can and will be locked."

If you can't pm me then report my post to the mods and let them handle it. You don't do a policemans job, you call them and let them do it.

I am telling you both now to cease posting on this thread unless you are buying

I am sorry that was not my Idea. I was just trying to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back