• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Original Gerber LMF II Blued/Parkarized finish (not painted) .1 Micron Mirror SOLD

freehouse32

Gold Member
Up for sale is a Gerber LMF II, I have been the only owner and I think I have owned this at least 10 years maybe 11 or 12. This has the parkarized or blued finish, unlike the new ones which have a coating/film like to coat the blade. I am not sure of the steel on this one. I didn't ever use this knife and I want it to find a new home where someone will enjoy it. It has sat in my closet for the last 10+ years so it is time to find it a new home. It is in excellent condition with the only issue other than dust is marks from sheathing and unsheathing the blade. It will come with a 20 degrees per side .1 micron mirror finish and everything in tact and unused condition. The blade has not cut anything except a few hairs after sharpening.

Paypal only $SOLD, price includes fee's and shipping, know your local laws. You CANNOT get these anymore. This is the old school proud american made gerber, not the new stuff that is dissapointing...

0li6P8B.jpg

HLUTTyb.jpg

TPWjiy1.jpg

zapEAD0.jpg

X7XKi6P.jpg

Last edited:
For some reason it won't let me PM you. Can you email me at gunnerman223@gmail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back