• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Original StarTac and Dynamic Tanto Umnumzaan FS

DallasSTB

Gold Member
First up is an Original Startac from the 2nd batch made. CRK people should know what that means. Dead mint, never even cut a piece of paper as far as I know. I've probably only opened it 5 times in total. Don't buy it if you don't mean it. These are for the investor.

$550 ​SPF including PayPal and insured USPS shipping inside the US only. All original documents, box, certificates included for the collector. Also including tools.

The second is an Original Tanto Umnumzaan from True North Knives. Again, CRK collectors know what that means. But not just any Tanto...no no no..as described by Neil Ostroff below, it is one of a very few that were "special", and probably will never be produced again, especially not with this pivot, no LBS and no IDAHO MADE markings! It has been specifically verified by sight (in my hand sorry), and described on this board by Neil. I'll even send the buyer a PDF I made of the online conversation w/ Neil (because to me documentation is important). It is mint and includes the original box, certificate, etc.

$550 ​SPF including PayPal fees and insured USPS shipping inside the US only.

Startac (pics will be better when we get some sun - maybe today?)

0r1kc86xhi3dyo66g.jpg

ovgk2h9kslo54no6g.jpg

ifdccol1nof7i9u6g.jpg

Dynamic Tip Tanto Umumzaan

jcelz7c26d3cp9d6g.jpg

ruvp9w2zmpzmbxe6g.jpg

vo8ye7yw7zx3lyx6g.jpg

This thread has several pictures that I took of the knife during for conversation:
Neil Ostroff's Comments on the Dynamic Tip Tanto Umnumzaan

more & better pic's to come...

Please no trades at this time. PM or email with any questions. This isn't a fire sale, but I wanted to see if anyone was interested in some quality collection pieces from our newest Blade Cutlery Hall of Fame member.

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited:
I have to respectfully recant my offer to purchase, I am very sorry for any inconvenience.

Noe

The rare and special Dynamic Tanto Umnumaan is sold and all packed up. Will ship in the morning.

Hard to believe that the Startac is the old maid here, but such is life.

Can't email you on mobile... I'll just ask my question here, sorry for any inconvenience. I'm interested in the remaining Startac Zaan if you'll take $500. Does that offer interest you at all?

Can't email you on mobile... I'll just ask my question here, sorry for any inconvenience. I'm interested in the remaining Startac Zaan if you'll take $500. Does that offer interest you at all?

Sorry bud, been with the family all day. There are a couple of buyers already for the StarTac as it is. I'm going to mark it SPF now.

Thanks

Deals have been made at the prices I have posted. This isn't eBay.

Thank you my friends and to Bladeforums!

My apologies. I've only been on here about a week. I just really wanted that knife. Glad you got them sold.

Back