original trident bowie

Re the availability of an updated sheath for it, check with SOG, they seem to answer emails. You could always get a custom made too.

Not sure if the old style has the ring, have never actually seen one in the flesh.

Btw, the first ebay link (Aust one), he sold the last one (not on ebay) cheaper than that, may be worth an offer?

yeah your probably right.i`m bidding on the us one , so `ill see how that goes

well , i was bidding on it through my fathers ebay , however he is being a jerk and has lowered the max bid so low that i`ve just been outbid and he`s changed his ebay password , so now i will have to save $480 and go and buy one what a wanker :jerkit:

ha ha , he thinks buying knives is a waste of money! but , what he doesnt realise is that he hasnt stopped me from getting the trident , all he prevented me from doing is getting it cheaper , i`ll get one eventually. sorry to be like this folks , but i`m really angry

SIRGALANT,

I'm not a Mod or anything... but could you edit that language out? I don't think it is really appropriate for this forum...

Thanks

i now have an s2 on laybuy .and i unreservedly appologize to anyone offended by this thread , there was a lot of anger involved at one stage.

sorry mates

regards

sirgalant

Hey SIRGALANT,

Your apology is definitely accepted. We all slip up every once in a while. :)

thanks socintel :) i`m gonna buy an s1 when i have the money too . it will be only my second ever carbon steel knife. this may seem ignorant , but it wont rust while sitting in my collection being unused will it? laugh at me if you want but i am a collector.

Back