1. Week 49 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 7 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Osprey K/T and FireArms

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Osprey Knife & Tool, May 7, 2016.

1. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Agreed, I love mine!

Osprey Knife & Tool likes this.
  2. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
  3. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Small & mighty performers! :cool:

[​IMG]

Phil

4. M4Super90

M4Super90 Biochemical Superfreak Gold Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Hey Phil, is that your bear gun for hiking? :D

Working on a review recently. Prepic!

[​IMG]

5. M4Super90

Aug 26, 2008
    I've been wanting to try a Vildmark for some time. I was able to pick one up from @FeralGentleman at Ransom Wilderness Co. that has been riding in my web gear & pack (Service is outstanding and always surprise goodies in the package!!!). I should have got one of these earlier!!!! Now for the gratuitous pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman RansomWildernessCo Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 13, 2013
    I knew you would make that knife look even better. It seems right at home. I am really liking these black oxide finished knives.

The handle on the Vildmark is very comfortable no matter how you hold it. Chris did a great job refining it down to appeal to a larger enthusiast population who can get real picky over small details. I still like some of the more aggressive shaping and corners on a few models and earlier Ospreys, but the Vildmark is a real nice knife.

Comprehensivist and M4Super90 like this.
  7. M4Super90

Aug 26, 2008
    I agree. I've always appreciated the time Chris spends hand working the flats on his knives, but the black oxide is super utilitarian and kinda sexy.

The Vildmark handle is more comfortable than I thought. I think I need one in OD with black liners now. :D

8. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Nice choice on the Vildmark! I think it is Chris's best all around model so far with the thicker handle & tapered flats on the front as well as a very versatile pointy/guardless blade. There is that plus the fact that the blacked-out blade and handle matches up quite nicely with your sophisticated artillery. ;):thumbsup:

Are you talking to me? :D

Phil

9. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman RansomWildernessCo Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 13, 2013
    Probably everyone with a BladeForums account, myself included, would fit in there :)

10. Osprey Knife & Tool

Osprey Knife & Tool Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2014

Loving the Hardware shown here! Especially the Nutsack (Aka) Ammo pouch! And, the green tips Oh My!!! Thank you for sharing!