Osprey K/T Sales Thread 11/17/16 (Sold Out)

Here is what is left guy's

Raptor-
3/32" (.104") CPM154 Tapered Tang
Marbled Carbon Fiber over Black w/ Ruby Red G10
OAL 8 3/16”
Blade 4 1/8’'
3.2oz
$345.00

No worries on this one. It will keep Danny awake throughout the night. He'll check back in the morning and claim it if it still happens to be here.

I will definitely give it a try here soon, and I appreciate you guys showing up every week to check out what I came up with. The Osprey Nest should be up here pretty soon!

Thanks, that would be sweet. If I didn't mention it, congrats on all the new equipment. That's got to be exciting to see/feel the growth.

It definitely feels strange for me sitting in the bleachers tonight...+1 on Danny getting that Raptor and I'll get a warthog yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shew i just got home. GREAT batch.. Im so glad Danny finally stepped up. I dont need another knife this week but man shes a beaut

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Awesome, congrats! Sorry (kinda) if we were a bad influence. ;)

And, another sellout for Chris. Way to go!
Kept going back and forth if I wanted to wait and see if another LS carbon fiber Raptor popped up. I have never seen the marbled in person, but it looks good here. I know I wanted one in cf or black micarta.

Congratulations on the sell out

No need to wait till morning, I'll take this one

You got it Danny Thank you! That makes a sell out :D

Awesome, congrats! Sorry (kinda) if we were a bad influence. ;)

And, another sellout for Chris. Way to go!

Woohoo!, you guy's are awesome.
I got a kick out of y'all ribbing Danny

Congratulations! Chris!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Doug!

Kept going back and forth if I wanted to wait and see if another LS carbon fiber Raptor popped up. I have never seen the marbled in person, but it looks good here. I know I wanted one in cf or black micarta.

Congratulations on the sell out

Thank you Danny, :D
the marbled carbon fiber is pretty cool looking, it seems to be slightly lighter and softer than the other ones I have worked with.

Man that raptor is unbelievable. Great group of knives this week. I am not surprised that they sold out.

Congratulations on the sell out! I've been lurking for a couple of weeks now.

I just wanted to say I was showing my daughter the sale last night because I knew the moonglow is right up her alley. I showed her the normal lighting view, then scrolled down to the the glow-in-the-dark. Her eyes got big and she says "Dad, I *NEED* that knife." Only problem is that she is 9 and to say this is a step up from her current Mora is a bit of an understatement. All in due time and besides, I am waiting on a particular configuration for myself first. :D

Jim

I just wanted to say I was showing my daughter the sale last night because I knew the moonglow is right up her alley. I showed her the normal lighting view, then scrolled down to the the glow-in-the-dark. Her eyes got big and she says "Dad, I *NEED* that knife." Only problem is that she is 9 and to say this is a step up from her current Mora is a bit of an understatement. All in due time and besides, I am waiting on a particular configuration for myself first. :D

Jim

Welcome Jim (and family)!

My advice is to either put in a wishlist request with Chris and/or drop a line to the Buyer to let you know if they don't like it or ever want to part with it. That's the first blue moon glow that I've seen Chris do and I'm willing to bet he's got more of that material and more to come.

Daughters and knives :D This is from the WAS forum a while back but my daughters have OKTs, Fiddlebacks and other knives waiting for them to grow into.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1163149-Let-s-see-your-WAS-Knife!?p=16429460#post16429460

Sent a PM as to not mung the thread too much. I will say it is a Mamushi and/or Apache with some wood that I am looking for (and yes I have looked at the current dealer stocks).

No big rush. I am a patient man.

Jim

Last edited:
Man that raptor is unbelievable. Great group of knives this week. I am not surprised that they sold out.

Thank you!

Jim

Thank you! I have seen your name around, welcome!
Thats pretty cool to hear you doaghter was so interested in the moon glow, It is pretty cool material. I am going to see about ordering somemore.

Welcome Jim (and family)!

My advice is to either put in a wishlist request with Chris and/or drop a line to the Buyer to let you know if they don't like it or ever want to part with it. That's the first blue moon glow that I've seen Chris do and I'm willing to bet he's got more of that material and more to come.

Daughters and knives :D This is from the WAS forum a while back but my daughters have OKTs, Fiddlebacks and other knives waiting for them to grow into.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1163149-Let-s-see-your-WAS-Knife!?p=16429460#post16429460

Great advice Jerry, That was all I had of the blue moon glow at the moment I have enough green to make another warthog size knife . I do plan on ordering more here in the near future I need to see if I can find it in larger sizes as well.

Sent a PM as to not munge the thread too much. I will say it is a Mamushi and/or Apache with some wood that I am looking for (and yes I have looked at the current dealer stocks).

No big rush. I am a patient man.

Jim

No worries on the mung, I plan on circle back around to both profiles in wood here soon so stay tuned to my previews and Thursdays sales threads.

Back