Osprey K/T Sales Thread 12/1/16 (Sold Out)

Nice snag. That's a very elegant and understated knife. I dig it! :thumbup:

Thanks. And its functional and durable too! It'll go with this one nicely.

ps 116 + 116 = 232 :D

mmandoBlackG10SandblastedRight-vi.jpg

Lol. I just rented a place of my own and my car croaked so yeah lol [emoji23] it's been a REAL week lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Medic, we can half if you like each use it 6 months out of the year.

Medic, we can half if you like each use it 6 months out of the year.

You guys might be on to something!! A timeshare knife!!!

If you want to try out a ivory g10 razorbacks let me know I'll send mine your way for one of those reviews!! I'm serious!

OD over natural is a favorite of mine but the Ivory g10 looks so nice I was having trouble deciding. You have a great set of ivory OKTs. I'll have to find time to see if there are any thoughts worth adding on the forums. I have 2 new to me profiles heading my way

Awesome batch Chris!! I'm tempted by the remaining Razorback, mostly because I think I should own one of the model I helped name. :D The white over blue is stunning, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. Plus I've got to hold out for a Ranger!

Awesome batch Chris!! I'm tempted by the remaining Razorback, mostly because I think I should own one of the model I helped name. :D The white over blue is stunning, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. Plus I've got to hold out for a Ranger!

Thanks Odaon, I will cycle back around to the Rangers here soon.

That leaves us the Ivory Razorback

Razorback-
1/8" (.138") CPM154 Tapered Tang
Ivory G10 over Natural w/Blue accent liners
OAL 8 1/2"
Blade 3 7/8"
6.08oz
$295.00

Claimed via PM

Congratulations once again Chris on a clean sweep!

Awesome. The Ivory RB is a stunning knife, I'm sure several were going back and forth over it. Great to see it get picked up.

Awesome!! You make some of the best blades bud.

The Ivory Razorback is going to clean some Barramundi ( It's a fish ) this summer.

Thank you Abe, I really do appreciate that! I want to see some pictures!

Congratulations once again Chris on a clean sweep!

Thank you Doug!

Waiting for the next batch!

Next week, hope to see you there, got some new stuff coming out!

Big pig is sold :) Nice job.

Thank you Jarret!

Awesome. The Ivory RB is a stunning knife, I'm sure several were going back and forth over it. Great to see it get picked up.

Thank you Danny, I was pretty pleased with the overall out come on the Ivory Razorback. Its going to a great home as well!

The blue / natural combo with the ivory G10 was very hard to resist.

I am glad you picked it up Abe! I am certain you are going to enjoy it!

Thank you every one for your continued support and showing up everyweek, I know alot of us have busy lives. Just wanted you guys to know I appreciate you all taking the time out to come see what I have been up to and chat about knives. Great group of people here!

My favorite this week was the Commando Black G10. Simple elegance that one. I knew that it matched others in Jerry's collection, so I decided to defer even trying for it. Not that I would be competitive with him anyway...

Congrats on the great score Jerry!

Phil

Back