Osprey K/T Sales Thread 12/15/16 (Sold Out)

Welcome to Osprey Knife & Tool Thursdays

All of my offerings are made in small batches 100% by me Chris Linton
I hope you enjoy and good luck!

I would like to remind all of you that I offer a 10% discount for all Veterans, Law Enforcement and First Responders.

Guidelines-

* Please quote the whole description in your post when you claim a knife.

* Please do not edit your post.

* I have instituted a 2 knife limit per post when claiming knives.

* The buyer is responsible for knowing the laws in their municipality regarding ownership!

Payments & Shipping-

* Payment may be made to Paypal (Ospreyknifeandtool@gmail.com)

* Domestic US shipping is included in the price of the knife.

* International shipping is $45 Flat Rate, even with multiple knives.

* Please allow for 2-4 business days for processing and shipping

* Please include the description of the knife in the payment notes

*I have instituted a one knife limit per post for this sales thread only!*

*This will be the last Osprey K/T Thursday of 2016, I will be on vacation for a few weeks after this weekend. I imagine after a few weeks of R&R it will take me a few days to get back into the swing of things. I will keep you guy's posted of the next OKT sale date.*

That being said I would Like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Safe Travels

Unnamed Model-
1/8" CPM154 (.133) Tapered Tang
Commando Double Black Canvas Micarta (Sandblasted)
OAL 6''
Blade 2 1/2"
3.2oz
$235.00

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Warthog (Guardless Variant)-
1/8" (.130) CPM154 Tapered Tang
Double Black G10 over Black w/ Blue accent liner (Sandlasted)
OAL 7 1/4"
Blade 3 1/4"
4oz
$255.00

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Thank you for looking
Chris Linton
Osprey Knife & Tool​

Last edited:
Unnamed Model-
OAL 6''
Blade 2 1/2"
3.2oz
$235.00

Unnamed Model- 1/8" CPM154 (.133) Tapered Tang Commando Double Black Canvas Micarta (Sandblasted) OAL 6'' Blade 2 1/2" 3.2oz $235.00

Double Black G10 over Black w/ Blue accent liner
OAL 7 1/4"
Blade 3 1/4"
4oz
$255.00 I'll take it

Have a good R&R ! And merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've sent the funds Chris ..... gotta go ..... have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year everyone !!!!!!

Unnamed Model-
OAL 6''
Blade 2 1/2"
3.2oz
$235.00

First out the Gate tonight Mark! Nice Grab! Let me know how you like it. I am open to Ideas for names cause at this point I have none.

Unnamed Model- 1/8" CPM154 (.133) Tapered Tang Commando Double Black Canvas Micarta (Sandblasted) OAL 6'' Blade 2 1/2" 3.2oz $235.00

Dang just missed it, I will be making more of these I really like how it turned out. It makes a great little 3 finger knife for me with a long cutting edge. The 1/8' Is really sharp too. I hope you are able to get one soon.

Happy Holidays Chris! Enjoy the R&R

Have a good R&R ! And merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guy's, I think I am going to go play in the woods!!!

Double Black G10 over Black w/ Blue accent liner
OAL 7 1/4"
Blade 3 1/4"
4oz
$255.00 I'll take it

Nice Grab, Congrats on your first Osprey Knife. I hope you enjoy it, please let me know if you have any questions on my payment and shipping process.

That's a wrap everyone! Again, I hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas. I will keep you posted on which Thursday I will be back up and running. In the meantime, enjoy the beautiful OKT's. I will be getting these in the mail tomorrow to make sure they get to their destinations before Christmas.

Thank your everyone for you support! See you Next Year!

Clean sweep on two great looking knives. The new model looks like a very useful profile.

Enjoy the holidays and Merry Christmas all.

Dang just missed it, I will be making more of these I really like how it turned out. It makes a great little 3 finger knife for me with a long cutting edge. The 1/8' Is really sharp too. I hope you are able to get one soon.

Looking forward to it! That would look good in moonglow and a blue liner in 3/32. ;)

Have a great break!

Last edited:
Congrats buyers, congrats Chris! Happy holidays to everyone. Safe travels if you have traveling to do.

The new one looks like a handy one. First name that came to mind when I thought about it was the "Scout".

More on the theme of the "Trailhand" since you said it's essentally just a squashed one, either "Drover" or "Roper".

In the Osprey scheme of things I like the name Talon ............. sharp and to the point

Back