Osprey K/T Sales Thread 12/8/16 (Sold Out)

Welcome to Osprey Knife & Tool Thursdays

All of my offerings are made in small batches 100% by me Chris Linton
I hope you enjoy and good luck!

I would like to remind all of you that I offer a 10% discount for all Veterans, Law Enforcement and First Responders.

Guidelines-

* Please quote the whole description in your post when you claim a knife.

* Please do not edit your post.

* I have instituted a 2 knife limit per post when claiming knives.

* The buyer is responsible for knowing the laws in their municipality regarding ownership!

Payments & Shipping-

* Payment may be made to Paypal (Ospreyknifeandtool@gmail.com)

* Domestic US shipping is included in the price of the knife.

* International shipping is $45 Flat Rate, even with multiple knives.

* Please allow for 2-4 business days for processing and shipping

* Please include the description of the knife in the payment notes

Raptor (K Variant)-
1/8" (.140) CPM154 Tapered Tang
Commando Natural Canvas Micarta (Sandblasted)
OAL 8 1/4"
Blade 4 1/8"
3.84oz
Was-$275.00 Now-$245.00

(Discounted due to the scuff on the flat, You can only see it at certain angles when the light hits it just right, I had a hard time photographing it, tried to fix it. I am hoping who ever picks this up intends on using it and doesnt mind the blemish.)

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Warthog (Guardless Variant)-
1/8" (.137) CPM154 Tapered Tang
Spalted Maple Burl over Natural w/ White accent liners
OAL 7 1/4"
Blade 3 1/4"
3.84oz
$295.00

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed Prototype-
1/8" (.139) CPM154 Tapered Tang
Commando Double Black Canvas Micarta (Sandblasted)
*Swedge Unsharpened
OAL 8"
Blade 3 3/4"
4.16oz
$275.00

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Thank you for looking
Chris Linton
Osprey Knife & Tool​

Last edited:
For me please, for a friend:
Unnamed Prototype-
*Swedge Unsharpened
OAL 8"
Blade 3 3/4"
4.16oz
$275.00

For Jerry

Unnamed Prototype- 1/8" (.139) CPM154 Tapered Tang Commando Double Black Canvas Micarta (Sandblasted). *Swedge Unsharpened OAL 8" Blade 3 3/4" 4.16oz $275.00

For me please, for a friend:
Unnamed Prototype-
*Swedge Unsharpened
OAL 8"
Blade 3 3/4"
4.16oz
$275.00

Nice Grab! This one turned out really nice, no wasted space and super sharp cuts like its 3/32

Chris, I've cut myself twice this year and both were with your knives. Today I cut the SNOT out of my right thumb just above my finger nail. It was the Hunter. Had it on my left hand and almost dropped something, which I caught with my right hand but reached with my left hand (holding the Hunter). I whacked it good too and think it will be bruised.

Love how sharp you knives are! Just need to be more careful with them. :)

Chris, I've cut myself twice this year and both were with your knives. Today I cut the SNOT out of my right thumb just above my finger nail. It was the Hunter. Had it on my left hand and almost dropped something, which I caught with my right hand but reached with my left hand (holding the Hunter). I whacked it good too and think it will be bruised.

Love how sharp you knives are! Just need to be more careful with them. :)

Thanks Jerry, I nick myself here and too. Hurts less when they are really sharp though:thumbup: I will be looking forward to hearing what you think about the new Prototype its pretty similar to the Mamushi is dimension.

What did you think of the (K ) variant Raptor? If you remember the idea hit me after we discussed your use of the Raptor in the Kitchen. Your not the only one either who expressed the wish for a minimal or guardless version. This varitation was my answer to the feedback I got from people, guardless and a more upswept handle

If available, I'll take:

Raptor (K Variant)-
OAL 8 1/4"
Blade 4 1/8"
3.84oz
Was-$275.00 Now-$245.00

If available, I'll take:

Raptor (K Variant)-
OAL 8 1/4"
Blade 4 1/8"
3.84oz
Was-$275.00 Now-$245.00

All yours, Thank you!, I hope you enjoy it, this one is the first of its kind.

That leaves us with just this.

Warthog (Guardless Variant)-
1/8" (.137) CPM154 Tapered Tang
Spalted Maple Burl over Natural w/ White accent liners
OAL 7 1/4"
Blade 3 1/4"
3.84oz
$295.00

Today I cut the SNOT out of my right thumb just above my finger nail.

Tissue would work just as well to get the snot out but you got to use what you have :D

Sorry Chris. Someone buy that little pig.

Thanks Jerry, I nick myself here and too. Hurts less when they are really sharp though[emoji106] I will be looking forward to hearing what you think about the new Prototype its pretty similar to the Mamushi is dimension.

What did you think of the (K ) variant Raptor? If you remember the idea hit me after we discussed your use of the Raptor in the Kitchen. Your not the only one either who expressed the wish for a minimal or guardless version. This varitation was my answer to the feedback I got from people, guardless and a more upswept handle
Given the depth of your finger grooves, you could do without the guard and use all of the blade for food prep. So, I love ALL these guardless models. On the prototype this evening, I was stoked when I noticed the thumb ramp in the Fotki pics. I imagine it will be like the Asp giving a better overall grip.

Thanks for considering feedback from your fans/customers!

Yes, As it appears I was a minute late on the unnamed black micarta grab, but is anyone else watching the gang up? It must be a pretty close group, who does what I don't know with all those knives?

If available, I'll take:

Raptor (K Variant)-
OAL 8 1/4"
Blade 4 1/8"
3.84oz
Was-$275.00 Now-$245.00

I'm glad you bought this. It would have been very difficult to say no if it had still been here.

Nice batch Chris! Loving the new stuff and variants.

Back