Osprey K/T Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a Raptor in tapered 3/32"(or .105") CPM 154 with Bog Oak 1/8" natural liners and pins.

Thanks,

Phil

I would like a Raptor in tapered 3/32"(or .105") CPM 154 with Bog Oak 1/8" natural liners and pins.

Thanks,

Phil

We will see if we can make that happen after Blade Show I will have some 3/32 Raptors at Blade Show this year all are SFTs though.
I havent Decided what handles I am putting on what yet. There will be some Bog Oak. I do have some set aside for after Blade show. With Allen on the loose Buying up l the Bog Oak :D its becoming a Race to aquire sometimes.

We will see if we can make that happen after Blade Show I will have some 3/32 Raptors at Blade Show this year all are SFTs though.
I havent Decided what handles I am putting on what yet. There will be some Bog Oak. I do have some set aside for after Blade show. With Allen on the loose Buying up l the Bog Oak :D its becoming a Race to aquire sometimes.

While you're at it, how about a Raptor from the absolute opposite end of that spectrum? How about one tapered .190 or .200 or so CPM 154 that is thicker at the shoulder or transition from primary to secondary bevel than any of your other customers is ever likely to want? :)

Nickle silver bolsters, highly polished ivory micarta scales, and .025 mosaic pins, with a nickle silver lanyard tube would make it an absolute grail for me :D

Last edited:
Chris what about that knife I requested a while ago like couple months?

I would love a Warthog EDC in 1/8 or 3/32 CPM 154 with a tapered tang. This handle configuration would be perfect!
25f25f400b3008e67b7c416886868dd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to see a Warthog with 3/32 tapered tang, CPM154 or O1, and some fun Shadetree handle and liner combos; Also an EDU, 3/32 tapered tang, CPM154 or O1, fun Shadetree handle/liner combos, and possibly with the addition of a lanyard hole...

I want this EDU
Though I would share some more photos I took of the EDU <br />
<br />
Hosted on Fotki<br />
<br />
Hosted on Fotki<br />
<br />
Hosted on Fotki<br />
Hosted on Fotki

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This Particular one has been sold. I have done this combination before and will do it again. I will let you know when I get a hold of a piece of wood that will work good in this configuration

Chris what about that knife I requested a while ago like couple months?

It was Great seeing you at Blade Show again, Talking to you in person helped me a great deal in understanding the configuration you want. I will start working on this the next couple of weeks.

I would love to see a Warthog with 3/32 tapered tang, CPM154 or O1, and some fun Shadetree handle and liner combos; Also an EDU, 3/32 tapered tang, CPM154 or O1, fun Shadetree handle/liner combos, and possibly with the addition of a lanyard hole...

We can make that happen. Check back with me Beginning of July.

I would love a Warthog EDC in 1/8 or 3/32 CPM 154 with a tapered tang. This handle configuration would be perfect!
25f25f400b3008e67b7c416886868dd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will continue to make this configuration or something very close to this. I should have something available Mid Summer

While you're at it, how about a Raptor from the absolute opposite end of that spectrum? How about one tapered .190 or .200 or so CPM 154 that is thicker at the shoulder or transition from primary to secondary bevel than any of your other customers is ever likely to want? :)

Nickle silver bolsters, highly polished ivory micarta scales, and .025 mosaic pins, with a nickle silver lanyard tube would make it an absolute grail for me :D

Thats a hell of a wish Brian, I'll get a hold of you and we can discuss this.

Warthog with 3/32" TT CPM154 Bog Oak over black and white

That should be easy, right? :-D

I've still got a scandi EDU on my wishlist. Still deciding on handle configurations for that... To many options!

I've also added a 3/32 CPM Raptor to the list. I really, really like the natural burlap one you sold at blade. May have to get in line for a variation of that one. Big fan of the natural burlap. Tapered tag would kind of be cool, I don't have one of those yet. Do you taper 3/32?

I've still got a scandi EDU on my wishlist. Still deciding on handle configurations for that... To many options!

I've also added a 3/32 CPM Raptor to the list. I really, really like the natural burlap one you sold at blade. May have to get in line for a variation of that one. Big fan of the natural burlap. Tapered tag would kind of be cool, I don't have one of those yet. Do you taper 3/32?

I do taper 3/32 here and there I plan on doing the combos you are looking for soon, Just got a fresh shipment of steel in

Easy Peasy. Just got more steel in know I need to acquire more Bog Oak. I have some really nice Black Wood Too!

Request update ...

Warthog with 3/32" TT CPM154 Bog Oak over black and white

plus an Apache with 1/8" TT CPM154 Bog Oak over black and white

Also, is it an option to specify the finish (that would be Spalted on a FF) be hammered vs the striped option? To match the Bladeshow Hunter.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back