• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Osprey Knife & Tool Glowhog

Coach23

Gold Member
I picked up this sweet little Warthog from an awesome friend from Texas who nicknamed it Glowhog. The name came from the Shadetree Toxic Glow scales (Don't think they make it anymore, but I could be wrong.) This Warthog has 3/32 CPM 154 steel and the Toxic Glow scales (commando) which makes it extremely light in the hand. Its been lightly used around the house (cutting up fruit, opening mail, etc.), and is in great shape. I think this is the only knife Chris used the Toxic Glow material on, and I really hate to let it go. But, instead of it sitting in my safe, I would rather somebody use it as Chris meant for it to be used. It does come with the JouFuu ISP sheath pictured:thumbsup:. Thanks for looking!

Feel free to ask any questions or request more pics (I know I am not the best photographer). PM or email (dswease at yahoo dot com) $275 TYD OBRO
Raining outside today, so pics are inside.

rxy4m6A.jpg

Yf0QPgZ.jpg

QHhK7df.jpg

PD8tPug.jpg

Glow shot after hitting it with a flashlight:thumbsup:
Glow Bead not included in the above price, but I will sell it too if you want it. Just let me know and we can figure something out.
RxYv4m8.jpg

lUiNkrn.jpg

Last edited:
Back