OT: If You Could...

Dayum Bamboo!!!! That is just Incredulously Beautiful!!!!:thumbup: :D :cool:
I'd a done it too and never looked back.;)

Edit:
Hell, I wouldn't mind getting killed with a knife like that!!!! Specs please, purty please...

Yvsa said:
Edit:
Hell, I wouldn't mind getting killed with a knife like that!!!! Specs please, purty please...

Thanks Yvsa. I'm glad you like it. That is high praise coming from a man who knows knives. I haven't actually held it yet, but it should be here sometime this week ... I've been looking at it for over a month now, and finally realized that 'I could just buy it.' So I did. :D

Anyway, here's a link to the specs.

Yvsa said:

High praise, indeed.

Nice knife, Bamboo. I wouldn't want to get killed with it but some superficial cuts wouldn't be out of line.

This thread has drifted off topic...Moderators, please move it to an appropriate forum.

Now, to get back on topic, I pulled a guy over today that cut two other cars off and almost caused an accident.

We had a brief discussion and he has gained a better understanding of the dangers of driving.

Big Bob said:
Would you?

Bob

Odds are I already did...

I seem to have been misplaced in time and/or space. My life was obviously intended to be the inspiration for a Puritanical short story or the missing chapter in Struwwelpeter.

This thread has drifted off topic...Moderators, please move it to an appropriate forum.

Thanks Nasty--I was about to email Sparks myself. Can't have any knife content on the OT forum:p :p ;) :D

:) Good to know there are some respectful people here Rob...after all, if I wanted knife content, I'd go to that other place. Don't they know that knife stuff messes up *my* reading of trivia about my friends?

We move through a ocean of chit chat, like the foam on the waves, before we can get to the source of the water.

ullllggh....now you know why I'll never qualify for guru. Where's Rusty when I need him to deliver a slap in the face or the repercussion from a 41 mag to wake me up?

munk

Back