Just upgraded to a GOLD membership :thumbup: :cool:

That's all, just wanted to brag ;) :D

Ok, you asked for it :D

See what happens when you rush me?! ;) :D :eek:

Attachments

• 050711_runningbulls.jpg
    050711_runningbulls.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 35
I didn't know that there was an upgrade. I was going to ask about the gold member label under some of you, but was hesitant. New here and all, I mean its you guy's home and I still feel like a visitor. I see the upgrade link at the top now. For a techie I guess I'm kinda slow... just ask my wife. Please don't banish me for stupidity. I'll check it out, but my money these days is earmarked for large curved blades.

Andy

Welcome to the Cantina Andy :)

You can upgrade to a Basic membership if you want also. That's 10.00 year. but it won't allow you to upload pictures---I'm not really sure what else I can do with my Gold membership yet--I seem to remember something about X-Ray vision. Well, I'm off to aerobics class to try that out..... ;) :D

X ray vision! You got X Ray vision? :eek: :eek: !! Man...All i got was the ability to talk to animals. Not as cool as you might think.
Dogs just talk about going walkie, getting their chain tangled around a tree, and that one time when it's tail "snuck up on him" and he chased it for 15 mins until he yacked on the new carpet.
Cat's just look at you and tell you to pi$$ off.
I did meet a really cool raccoon once, but he was in a hurry. Something about a can tipping party in Montana.

I also got the powers of a psychic...but their kinda slow. WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Something is coming to me...yes. I can see it. MauiRob...you..you...will upgrade to a good membership....aerobics.....raccoon. Man i lost it. Something about a gold membership to a fitness club and an aerobics class led by a raccoon. You can just paypal me for that tidbit. Standard Bruise rate.

Jake

Astro you can be gold with 1 post. It's a $$ thing, not a post count thing;)
To go gold, just access the "user CP" at the upper left and poke around there. It'll cost you $25 a year.
I went gold for a couple of reasons. First, i wanted to post pics. Second, and most importantly, I have been visiting the forums several times a day for several years. I think I at least owe the forums 25 bucks a year for all the valuable knowledge and friendship I have gained. Supporting and giving back are lessons that the cantina taught me.
By the way, I was in your shoes not too long ago. I thought I'd never reach 500 posts. Now i have managed to shoot my mouth off like 1800 times:) Then i look at Yvsa's post count who has almost 10 times what I have.
You'll get there, and we're glad to have you around.

Jake

Steely_Gunz said:
Astro you can be gold with 1 post. It's a $$ thing, not a post count thing;)
To go gold, just access the "user CP" at the upper left and poke around there. It'll cost you $25 a year.
I went gold for a couple of reasons. First, i wanted to post pics. Second, and most importantly, I have been visiting the forums several times a day for several years. I think I at least owe the forums 25 bucks a year for all the valuable knowledge and friendship I have gained. Supporting and giving back are lessons that the cantina taught me.
By the way, I was in your shoes not too long ago. I thought I'd never reach 500 posts. Now i have managed to shoot my mouth off like 1800 times:) Then i look at Yvsa's post count who has almost 10 times what I have.
You'll get there, and we're glad to have you around.

Jake

Yes I agree to what you had said :)

:D I like your "shoot ya mouth" part.

I think I at least owe the forums 25 bucks a year for all the valuable knowledge and friendship I have gained. Supporting and giving back are lessons that the cantina taught me...........Steely Gunz.

Oh.....I thought $25 a year gets me X-ray vision and free aerobics class :confused:

:D

Cool.....always nice to see another "Gold Member"....:D

CadillacPimpGoldMemberMd.jpg

MauiRob said:
Ok, you asked for it :D

See what happens when you rush me?! ;) :D :eek:

Now y'all might think that's a spaniard in the pic, but it's actually a famous Italian gentleman by the name of Assaholio Oucharoni. :eek:

Good on ya for going gold Rob :thumbup:

Sarge

Daniel Koster said:
Cool.....always nice to see another "Gold Member"....:D

CadillacPimpGoldMemberMd.jpg

Wow Dan, see you've picked out your outfit for that knife show in California. Nice. Just one thing hoss, can you do us a favor and swing by the barber shop? Thanks. :rolleyes: :p :D

You look good in a fro!

The Gold is on my Christmas list. Then I, too, can live and post in style.

Nam

Cool.....always nice to see another "Gold Member"....

Yeshh, eet is very niesh indeeed;) :D

Edited to add:

By the way, that is a slammin fro and set of duds!!

Attachments

• goldmember_3.jpg
    goldmember_3.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 18
Back