OT need some prayers

I dont know how to go about this, and I really dont feel right asking this from all of you, but at this point Im hoping for a miracle. My dad has been struggling with cancer for the past year and a half, and well right now the doctors are fearing the worse. There's not much for my family to do but pray. In the scheme of things, my father is just one person, and this is a selfish thing to ask for, but for me he is....

Your father and family is in my prayers.

Federico:

Mine is the first post, but not the first viewing of your thread. So, I know the prayers have already begun.

S.

My friend is going through the same situation, and it's EXTREMELY tough. I will pray for you both, father and son, like I pray for my friend.

Federico you are one of us and as you have seen many of us have come asking for prayers.
Please don't feel that this is a selfish thing, but just a wish to bring your extended family into your circle of closeness.

Smoke going up for your dad for a miracle!
Smoke also going up for you and the rest of your family Federico!

My wife is a cancer survivor (still in chemotherapy), so I know what your family is going through. My prayers are with you.

Not selfish at all. We're all here to support one another. Your father will be in my prayers as well.

I'll pray. I'll ask my wife also. She may have more influence.

munk

I know that I am not alone when I say that many of us marines would not be here if prayers didn't do some good, and the more the better.

You can count me in the circle. I don't think it is selfish to ask for prayers for someone other than youself, and the Lord doesn't either.

I started the puja before making this post.

All is karma and Jesus put it very well when he said, "God's will be done."

The outcome may not be what we pray for but if it is not Dad will go on a better journey because of the prayers.

Stay strong and utmost blessings to Dad.

My uncle shouldn't have pulled thru but I asked for forumites prayers for him. He finally got his drivers license back last month.

Federico -

"All will be well, and all will be well, and all manner of things will be well." Julian of Norwich

Peace to you and your house.

Prayers have been sent.... Spiritual Strength to you , your father, your family, and friends!!

Fredrico, you and your Dad and family will be in my prayers! God bless and be with you!

Federico:
I have survived cancer, and their treatments for it, for no logical reason that I can see other than the prayers of family and friends. You have both here. We will add ours, and hope for the best.

Back