OT: Survivor Sidekicks (photos)

Oh crap, sorry dude! I either have to spend more time here, or make sure I research before I speak.

The hyper ones tend to always train better in my experience. You just gotta figure out their niche to get them to focus that energy and do good with it instead of burn it up digging and chewing on stuff.

Right now I'm really glad that I run my own little business so I basically only answer to myself and I make my own schedule. I'll be able to walk this dog in the morning and take it to work if I can. I'll have to get it used to walking at a young age because Gracie would plop her ass down and not move if I put the harness on her. She hated walking unless it was on her terms without a leash.

Any new dog will never replace Roxie, but they can make the moving on more bearable. Good luck.

Thanks bud and you're absolutely right. I'm just hoping the new pup somehow inherits some of the goofy stuff Gracie used to do. These Queensland Heelers tend to be complete dorks when it comes to playing fetch so that base will be covered!

Hey Tt, Lucas is fitting in just fine. The grand kids are here for the holiday, and he is just loving keeping the floor clean at meal time. He is a 65 lb. goofball.

Great news. So he did excellent with the kiddos around huh. I figured he'd turn into a 'Hoover' when the time came, he had that look in one photo of ' you look like you have snacks in your pocket, can I have one' :)

They do make great dish washers and vacuum cleaners! I'm glad Lucas fits right in!

Kimber is finally learning how to play fetch. Bringing it back is another story.
a2a207bed42a986e01ed3cab200c6a52.jpg

Kimber is finally learning how to play fetch. Bringing it back is another story.
a2a207bed42a986e01ed3cab200c6a52.jpg

I was looking at a walther today that a local store has on sale...long story short I was thinking how glad I was we were talking about kimbers and not walthers a few months ago haha sure am glad to see kimber growing up and looking great!

I was looking at a walther today that a local store has on sale...long story short I was thinking how glad I was we were talking about kimbers and not walthers a few months ago haha sure am glad to see kimber growing up and looking great!

Haha that's so true! Walther would be a cool male dog name though!

I think it is an optical illusion, but oscar looks enormous!! Great looking pup you got there Trev

Thanks, man. He's a good size, right around 95#. I had this guy for awhile a couple years back, Hank. Ultimately, it didn't end up working out, but Hank was a bruiser, about 125#. Still miss that sausage.

Out for a joyride. :D

Back