Our Boy in Latvia

I've been out of action for a while but have been getting emails from Ram the son of Sgt Karka. As some of you know he is in Latvia in Medical school. He's really scared about his status in Med school since Uncle Bill passed on. He's a Great kid and is doing fantastic in school but needs help to make it on through. If anyone can spare some $ for him over there I know it would help a lot

Foxjaw, welcome home prodigal son! You have been missed! Thank you for the update, and I am sure that we can do something to ease the boys worries ;)

Did ya see ArchAngels FF? Did ya? Huh? Huh? :D

Foxjaw, the forum hasn't forgotten the young man.

Have you been reading the forum? I believe many folks addressed this. Several have mentioned continueing support. We can also check the status of the entire thing once Yangdu is back from her mission overseas and has settled in somewhat.

I like your new avatar very much.

munk

I may happen to be in Latvia within next few months (business) If it happens, I'd like to meet the young man.

I've been in contact with Ram as well. I've emailed him to find out when his tuition is next due, and to see if he needs money for expenses. I haven't heard back yet. He usually has access to a computer on the weekends. I know the guys here won't let him down. I'll be happy to run another raffle and accept donations anytime he needs help again.

Steve

It is bad. It leads to dependent behavoirs later, such as holding on to a lollypop or red flower.

munk

Kates (the daughter) has developed a head butting behavior lately. I like it better than the "pick the nose and try to shove it in da's mouth", but that might be just me.

And yet another topic devolves.

Turn the bump into a gentle bop. I usually make a funny sound as if our brains were in communication.

Still, the first baby destroyed a pair of my glasses. He struck my face so many times with his head he broke the bridge.

munk

My nephew perfected his headbutting technique at the exact time that his height was equal to my groin.

:eek:

Bamboo;

I've noticed there was not a quick response to your post. I'm not sure there is anything to say.

munk

Bamboo said:
My nephew perfected his headbutting technique at the exact time that his height was equal to my groin.

:D

You fellas are unique, you know that. Since I found the Cantina i've never found the other areas of the forums quite as interesting.

redvenom said:
:D

You fellas are unique, you know that. Since I found the Cantina i've never found the other areas of the forums quite as interesting.

Welcome to the asylum.

You will fit right in.

redvenom knows the Cantina well, Howard, even having his own stool. He's just been somewhere else a lot.

munk

I don't think Ram has anything to worry about, so long as we can keep in contact with him. I'll be eating rice before he has to drop out of school for lack of $.

Thanks for looking out for Ram, I've just been laid off at the Dental lab and am hard pressed as usual.

Bamboo said:

Groin ~ the gasping moan that one makes when headbutted in the tallywacker

Back