Our new Yumas

Bmurray

Gold Member
Just received mine and my boy's new Yumas from Todd yesterday. I believe these knives to be the best all around knives made. I asked Todd to make these from CPM 154cm since we are trying to plan a move to southern AL/FL panhandle area in the near future. Wanted a tough knife that can resist corrosion. His new sheaths are second to none as well. For those that don't own one of his pieces or haven't talked to or met Todd, you have a good experience waiting for you. You also need to get on his list while you still can get a knife in a reasonable time frame. Thanks brother for making a great heirloom pieces that's going to get used to hell and for being a buddy.

My pleasure Bob. Sorry it took a little longer mastering the heat treat. But I wanted to make sure they where right. Hope they serve you and your boys well for many years.

Great looking batch Bob! Glad to see these here first. You and the boys must be ecstatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please keep us informed with how you use them in your ne home, we love pics and just plain fun use of cool knives like these. Best of luck in your move.

Awesome set you have there! I imagine they're going to serve you guys well. I look forward to seeing the user shots!

Very nice Bob! I have been looking at some of Todd's knives too. Not sure which one I want to try - they all look good!

Back