"Out for delivery" *4-6 inches of snow coming down*. anyone else?

BJ987

Gold Member
I have (had?) a couple things that are supposed to be delivered today. On the tracking for at least one of them (my long awaited Civivi Vision in everyone's favorite configuration) it says "Out for delivery" but it's not looking great. Anyone else in the same predicament today?

I have (had?) a couple things that are supposed to be delivered today. On the tracking for at least one of them (my long awaited Civivi Vision in everyone's favorite configuration) it says "Out for delivery" but it's not looking great. Anyone else in the same predicament today?
I have a couple packages delayed, but not due to any weather here, must be something in the supply chain!

My great aunt in Nebraska has been sending me some photos of her current snow situation, I gotta say I don't miss that part of living in the Midwest!

Same here. No snow in MN, but weather elsewhere is likely delaying 2 new Microtechs which are supposed to deliver between 8:00AM-1:00PM today... Last update says they were in NH last night. Today, who knows? So glad I splurged on FedEx 2 day.

She made it boys!!!
20240119_184744.jpg
Another knife I've been waiting for since last week is currently "Moving Through Network" and still says it's supposed to be here by 9 p.m. Good luck to the rest of you.

Same here. No snow in MN, but weather elsewhere is likely delaying 2 new Microtechs which are supposed to deliver between 8:00AM-1:00PM today... Last update says they were in NH last night. Today, who knows? So glad I splurged on FedEx 2 day.
Ugh. That's trash. I got something on USPS Priority that has been moving for 4 days through states without snow and just entered my state this morning, and I 100% selected FedEx 1 Day on a Microtech Stitch and it ended up going out with their free shipping anyway and I had to wait 5 days for it. Which knives are you waiting for? (if you don't mind sharing here.)

Haha, yes. One thing was delivered today, and I almost wish it hadn't been. I feel bad for making them drive in this. Two more packages delayed, one hasn't left Tennessee.

FedEx seems to be having a hard time up North right now. Two weeks ago, an overnight delivery took two nights. A two-day delivery this week took four days.

The strange part is that tracking seems to have lost it half-way through at a depo. No updates for the two overdue days. Just showed up out of the blue this morning.

Funny. I'm waiting on a dlc Military 2 that has moved very slowly and is still in another state. But tracking still says 9pm.

Ugh. That's trash. I got something on USPS Priority that has been moving for 4 days through states without snow and just entered my state this morning, and I 100% selected FedEx 1 Day on a Microtech Stitch and it ended up going out with their free shipping anyway and I had to wait 5 days for it. Which knives are you waiting for? (if you don't mind sharing here.)

Waiting on a pair of DLC Shadow UTX-85ā€™s. My FedEx tracking went ā€œdeadā€ too. Guess weā€™re not alone.

Arrived today. Cool bonus - the blade steel is magnacut! The website said M390. Worth the wait.

Last one went all the way from Massachusetts to H-town in one day. Then it bumbled around here for 6.:mad:

One coming in says it should be delivered today (shouldā€™ve been yesterday) but is still at the distribution hub since 1:00am yesterday.

Somethingā€™s been screwy the past couple weeks.

Looks like our mail carrier took the day off today!!šŸ¤”
Glad I was not expecting anything!! šŸ«£
JošŸ˜

Arrived today. Cool bonus - the blade steel is magnacut! The website said M390. Worth the wait.
Wow, what a pleasant surprise. As for my other package, the tracking finally updated to Out for Delivery today but it's almost 6 p.m. and still no dice. The roads are fine too... šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Back