Out of private messages, what to do now

John Phillips

Platinum Member
Hi all, I’m relatively new to the BF community and have really enjoyed it so far, both the discussions and the exchange. I recently upgraded my membership to platinum because I was out of private messages. Now I’m out again because I hit 500. It sort of feels weird not being able to send a private message to someone when they are wanting to sell/trade a knife without spending more money on yet another upgrade. Am I missing something??? Not looking to skirt the system, I’m just surprised I’m out of private messages already when I just upgraded a few months ago.

There is plenty of information in the Tech Support subforum (where this thread belongs). That being said, open your messages page, select the checkbox for the ones you no longer need, select "Leave Messages" from the dropdown menu, then click "Go". Your choice whether to accept future messages or ignore them after that.

And if you want to keep a record of the conversations you leave, there's an export function that will allow you to save them on your hard drive.

Back