"out of the wild: venezuela" - 02/17/11.

No cable here but I see the Alaskan one is on Netflix instant view for anyone interested. Had not heard of it before, thanks!

Got it ready to be DVR'd
it is just a different spin on the Alaskan Experiment :)

but warmer temp so the girls will be wearing less clothes :D i like how they went old school with their packs. it's going to be a killer on their shoulders though.

I just set the DVR. I saw a bunch of commercials for it and it looked pretty good. I would really love a chance to get on to this show.

thanks for the headsup.. didn't knew it started tonight already.. nice!

And suppose to be the first episode of the new season of our most-likely-to-die survivalist Grylls tonight :D [no mather what, its entertainment and i watch everything]

I've seen the commercials for this. I loved the Alaskan one, thank you very much for the reminder!

Thanks for remidin me - totally forgot it started tonight!!!!

Should be pretty cool - saw the commercial and there is a pretty hot blonde chick.

wow, I wonder how they got permission from the marxist/communist thugs running the country to film the show?

Im more excited for man vs wild......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right!

Looks like its going to be a lot better from what I've seen!

Thanks for the heads up. I have not even had the tv on today. I have been outside all day. A week ago it was -17 and it is 77 right now. I have the neice and nephew tomorrow and it is supposed to be almost 80 so we are going to go play in the woods and probably get a little muddy.

mlrs

I'm gonn wait until it comes out in a series set. I hate waiting a week to get to the next episode. I done that with the Alaskan Experiment, and it was so much better being able to go through all of them back to back.

Moose

I might watch it, I might not. Depends on if I am doing anything at the time.

Yup I have Man vs Wild and Out in the wild both set to record.

Along with Archer on FX. :D

Hilarious in a dumb way.

Archer_04.jpg

Back