• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Outdoor America Store

I just ordered a couple of knives from Jed at Outdoor America Store, and I have to say, I was very impressed with the service and the attitude of the people that work there. Jed was helpful, and I got a great price on a couple of pieces I've been looking for. I definitely look forward to doing business with them again.

Chris

Jed and Outdoor America are great to deal with. Good prices and great service!

i'll third that opinion, jeds a cool guy, and has some good prices too

sifu

Jed is great to deal with. I have to be careful about going to the store, cause I know I will be going home with a new toy.

I've also bought from him several times and always had great results.

Jed is a nice guy too.

I appreciate the kind words guys, its nice to have
someone pat on you on the back once in a while, and
I hope we have many successful deals in the future.
Hey sifu1a, beware of a sooner invasion!

I too live in OK and visit the store on occasion. In fact, I think I will be there in the morning and coming back home with a new toy. The prices are always excellent. I only have one small complaint, lack of help. It seems every time I am there, it takes a very long time to get a representative to help. I have talked with several other people about this and they all agree. Last time I was there was to simply pick up a handgun that had already been paid for, and that took over 45 minutes to get someone to get it for me. I won't hesitate buying there becuase of the outstanding prices, but I do wish there was a little more help there so I don't have to wait so long just to pick something up.

I went to Outdoor America today. I was very happy with the service this time. I picked up a Walther PPK/S that was on sale. I didn't have to stand at the counter for more then 2 minutes before Ken was there to help me. Of course, my background check was delayed like usual, so I had to go back 2 hours later and pick it up. Watts was there to immediately help me. I really appreciate the help both of these gentlemen gave me today. I understand how it takes so long to get helped in there because of the sheer numbers of people coming in and out of that place. It does get frustrating sometime, and today made me very happy I decided to stop in and do business with these guys. Thanks Outdoor America.

Back