Owners pics

Here is the place to post your pics of the knives you bought from me. I know it takes time to take a pic and upload it so... Ill make it worth your while. Lets say 4 times a year ill pick a favorite and the winner will get a special gift. Not sure what could be a lanyard? or a Sheath? or even a knife of your choice! Lets say that will depend on the pics. Please keep them PG thanks. Ill get the party started with this one

My AK-2

f4fcc68a-9296-4f29-a0a1-5b6777ae3b1a.jpg

AK-2_sheath.jpg

The AK2.....

One Knife to rule them all, One Knife to find them,
One Knife to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Munzer's a Lord Of The Rings fan but I can't disagree, Damon does awesome work!

Updated pic. Still enjoying my AK-2

avail_7_3_11.jpg

That sheath is awesome! Did you make it? WOW

Yes. I just finished it. I'll list it for sale tomorrow. Thought the pic of an Alpha Wolf with my Alfa knife was appropriate. Sorry I missed you at blade last month.

Man we need to hook up. I have a few guys wanting leather and I gotta say that sheath is sick!!

Hey that's my knife! I have a review if this coming very soon, most likely Thursday.
This knife performed very well in my test. I compared it to a Bill Siegle custom (awesome blade BTW) and a BK 9 for reference. All three are about the same size give or take an inch but the blade shapes are vastly different. This was a fun one to do. Thanks again Damon...

Back