Pack Of Koyote's

Well I was gonna wait to get outside and In the BackWood's for some good Working picture's "But I'll get them latter" These are my first Knive's from Christof, I've alway's liked his Work through seeing the many picture's of his Blade Work on BladeForum's and his Knive's alway's call'ed my name, And I finally got Lucky and was able to add some Koyote Knive's to my collection, this one Is the Modern Seax I picked up, And this Knife feel's Great In Hand I cant wait to put It to some real use, It's 10 3/4" Overall, 5 1/2" Blade, 1 3/8" Broad, and at the spine 7/64" Ipe Wood handle and Conxex Ground "Super Sharp", Picture's dont do this Knife justice, "You did an Excellent Job on this one Christof", And the Sheath made by Koyote Girl Real Nice Work Sierra !

2h6zfxc.jpg

23t59ms.jpg

2zjevia.jpg

The Puukko Neck Knife Is a "Beauty" Tulip Wood Handle, 6.75" Total, 3.25" Blade In 15N20 Steel, .095" thick, And a Beautiful Koyote Girl Sheath,

20qjtk4.jpg

e7knq8.jpg

The Medium PSK Is 6 5/8" Total, 3" Blade Convex Ground 15N20 Steel, Para-Cord Wrap Handle, And a Nice Black Koyote Girl Pouch style Belt Sheath, This Is gonna be a Handy little Knife, "I like It!"

2s1ruds.jpg

so0r4j.jpg

Last edited:
awesome photos! I love seeing how other people photograph the knives.

awesome photos! I love seeing how other people photograph the knives.

Thank's Christof, But I'll get better picture's as soon as the weather clear's up It's been raining the last 3 Day's and I aint had a chance to get some good outside picture's, Then I'll try and get some better picture's "And try to show the Beauty of these Knive's !

Thank's BarberFobic, I was finally able to get one of Christof's Puukko Style Neck Knive's, Now I need to save up and get one of the Two finger style Necker's, But first I'm getting a Koyote Long Knife ! I aint decided on the type of Blade I want yet, I sure like the one you got "That Blade/Knife "Is Huge !" I'm going for a 9" or a 10" Full tang Knife Chopper Style Blade !

I'll get some good picture's of these Knive's latter, Excellent Knive's Christof ! We'll discuss my July order here soon, I'm Loven this Seax, Just might go for a 9" Blade Seax In the future !

They say a picture Is Worth a Thousand Word's ! I gotta get a better picture though, I just didnt get the the bottom Edge of the Handle on that Beautiful Tulip Wood Necker,

jj8aqs.jpg

Got a New addition for my Koyote Custom Knive's Collection, You did Great Job on this one Christof, Medium PSK 6 7/8" Total, Main Cutting Edge 3 1/8", Top Edge 1 5/8",

2czwltk.jpg

2n99gcl.jpg

6j3t5j.jpg

Last edited:
Modern Seax Ipe Wood Scales, OAL 15 5/16", 8 7/8" Blade In 1/4" Thick, 1 9/16" Broad In "5160 Steel" The Ranger Style Sheath Made by Koyote Girl, This Modern Seax Is Truly a Work Of Art By Christof Harper "Koyote Custom Knive's" !

picture.php

2zggjs6.jpg

2211t1.jpg

Sierra did an Excellent Job on the Ranger Style Sheath for the Modern Seax, Great Work Sierra,

339p0d4.jpg

All of the picture's above were taken by Koyote, Great picture's Chistof !

Here's some picture's of the Modern Seax's side by side,

picture.php

Koyote Seaxs, Top one Is a Modern Seax In Ipe Wood Scales, OAL 15 5/16", 8 7/8" Blade In 1/4" Thick, 1 9/16" Broad In "5160 Steel" The Ranger Style Sheath Made by Koyote Girl, This Modern Seax Is Truly a Work Of Art By Christof Harper "Koyote Custom Knive's" ! And on the Bottom Is a Koyote Custom Knive's "Modern Seax" Ipe Wood Scale's, 10 3/4" Total, 1 3/8" Broad, 7/64" Thick, 5 1/2" Long, Covex Ground Blade, Ranger Style Belt Sheath by Koyote Girl,

picture.php

picture.php

6pyyxc.jpg

Last edited:

Thank's C Bryant, What Is Awesome though Is the Work Christof does on these Knive's "Koyote Custom's" and Sierra's Sheath's are The Best, Thank's Christof for making these and Thank You Sierra for the Work of these Sheath's there all Very Nice, "I cant wait for the Mail Man to arrive I think there gonna be here Monday ? That's when It all hit's home Is when you get a Koyote Custom In Hand and not only see the Beauty of his Knive's but Feel the Balance, :thumbup:

Last edited:
nice collection of Koyote's there...:thumbup:

Thank's Mike, Christof Is one of my Favorite Knife Maker's, I still got a couple more Knive's I need to add to the Collection, Next on my to Get List is a Two Finger Necker and a Traditional Leuku,

Those are some nice looking knives Snake. I'll need to get Christof to make me a big knife someday. :cool:

Those are some nice looking knives Snake. I'll need to get Christof to make me a big knife someday. :cool:

Thank's Rotte, I got two more Big Blade's I want to Order from Christof, And when I get them I'm going for a few more Neckers,

I REALLY like those seaxes. Really great looking knives.

Thank's Rocketbomb, The Modern Seax Christof makes Is a Real Nice and functional Knife Design, It's a Very Old Time Blade Design/Type Modernized and Improved upon by Christof, I really like the Koyote Custom Knive's Modern Seax,

Hey I noticed your from Nebraska, I live In Northeast Omaha, What part of Nebraska are you In ?

Last edited:
Modern Seax Ipe Wood Scales, OAL 15 5/16", 8 7/8" Blade In 1/4" Thick, 1 9/16" Broad In "5160 Steel" The Ranger Style Sheath Made by Koyote Girl, This Modern Seax Is Truly a Work Of Art By Christof Harper "Koyote Custom Knive's" !

2j2cf91.jpg

28kkn40.jpg

Last edited:
That's a huge collection of Koyotes. Looks great. My favorite is probably the regular sized Seax - I can just envision a million and a half uses for that one. I like the looks of the big one two, but the regular size is a perfect using size.

Back