package from el cajon

UPS left it in the dirt next to the door to my apartment door :-o

I'm glad it was still there......it's my BG-42 buffalo scale 110!
WOW that's a bargain for $123 !

Funny thing about the blade.....it doesn't feel very sharp to my thumb, but I pushed it through a piece of paper making squiggly lines, and shaved with it easily.

It's quite a but larger than I remember then being....feels nice in the hand, though.
I think I like the finger grooves better than the plain handle, though it's been a few decades since I've handled a plain one.
I'm tempted to buy a wood handled one with an ATS-34 blade after they finish their move...........

Careful, those custom shoppe 110's can be addictive!

All I wanted was an Elk one, not I have 3 total.

Enjoy your new knife!

I'm hoping to find a package next to my door from the custom shoppe sometime soon as well. :D

Tom

when will the custom shop be open again? I only have 2 bucks. a small fixed blade and the buck strider tarani. I'm looking at getting some more fixed blades in the future but a couple of nice custom folders would be nice. Thanks for any info

am4 said:
when will the custom shop be open again? I only have 2 bucks. a small fixed blade and the buck strider tarani. I'm looking at getting some more fixed blades in the future but a couple of nice custom folders would be nice. Thanks for any info

I just ordered two today, there still might be time today to order. :D

I can not say for sure when we will be able to start taking orders again, hopefully in January. We got hit with quite a few orders this month and are doing what we can to get them all out. I saw a big batch of finished knives at the engravers, some very nice combinations in that tray! It was hard to keep my hands in my pockets!

Glad to hear that Joe! Hopefully one has my name on it. Can't wait to get it in the mail. ;)

Congrats!!

I also have a BG 42 buffalo scale nickle body PCKS 110!! It's great, you will enjoy it!! :)

After reopening the shop I will order a BG 42 cherrywood brass body one!! :D

Can't wait...

Back