1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Palache Villager Farm Knife

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Palache is Keshar Lal and Anil's village Gaugar.
    Anil made this 16.5 inch 36 ounce villager fit and finish Palache Villager Farm Knife. Sisau wood handle. Nice leather sheath. Great choppers! One more new addition to your ongoing collection at $199. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My dear friend Betty getting ready to chop the watermelon
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Great job!
    [​IMG]

Party time
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order
    First come first served
    Visit HI Facebook for PVFK video

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  2. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    That kind of sings! Unique and pretty cool.

3. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    EMS. I like the weight on this one, and the deep pattern in the blade. With the blade shape it looks to me like a cross between a farm knife and an axe. The watermelon is mouthwatering. I'll make a point of getting a watermelon when the knife arrives.

Just got the Done Deal.

One of the reasons I jumped on this so fast is I was annoyed with myself for passing on the Kumar Superior Vala the other day, aka Bilbo Baggins' sword, Sting. At least I know that one found a good home with cul.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020