• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Panda Bear drop point $SOLD$

Knife; OAL 6 1/2 inches long
Blade; 2 inches long and 1/8th inch thick. ATS 34 steel hollow ground with polished and file worked spine. Hand rubbed to 600 grit and satin finished.Heat treated by Paul Bos in 2010 to 59-61.
Handle; Moose antler piece that was harvested in 1939. I hand carved a small Panda Bear on the end of the handle and scrimshawed a Panda Bear looking up at him. Guard is brass with satin finish and pinned and epoxied. Spacers are brass with black acrylic and file worked. A very nice piece of pre-ban Elephant ivory sits in-between the spacers.
Display; A piece of fossil Walrus ivory tusk that I scrimshawed a Panda Bear growling at the knife. Fossil Walrus ivory piece is attached to a very old piece of Musk Ox horn which is sitting on a clear piece of extruded acrylic. Display is 8 inches in length and stands 7 1/8th inches to the end of the knife handle.

Knife feels great in either right or left hand and is smooth and quick. Sharp like a razor.

Asking $625.00... SOLD... which includes free shipping in the USA via USPS Priority Mail. Pay pal will work for payment at R2D2Fly@charter.net Thanks to all for taking a look and comments are always very much appreciated:)

Attachments

• IMG_9258.jpg
    IMG_9258.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_9259.jpg
    IMG_9259.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_9263.jpg
    IMG_9263.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_9264.jpg
    IMG_9264.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_9272.jpg
    IMG_9272.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Very wonderful setup you have created! I've been following your work, since becoming a member on BF and when finances allow (for a gift to myself...lol), I'll hopefully be able to get something from you. The attention to detail and materials that you use make a really nice package. I wish you luck on this sale. :thumbup:

Donnie

Very wonderful setup you have created! I've been following your work, since becoming a member on BF and when finances allow (for a gift to myself...lol), I'll hopefully be able to get something from you. The attention to detail and materials that you use make a really nice package. I wish you luck on this sale. :thumbup:

Donnie

Donnie
Thanks for the kind words. We all appreciate comments whether they are positive or negative. Thanks again !

Thanks Ken. Always appreciate kind words from a friend. Especially when you love what your doing. Thanks again!

Thank you Mr.Emery. Pay pal received. This knife is sold and I will have it in the mail for you tomorrow am. Thanks again !

Back