• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord lanyards

u812

Gold Member
I just got some of these finnished.
They are made out of 550 para cord with skull beads.They are tied very tight.
The picture may not show the exact color,on my screen the maroon cord looks red but that might just be my screen.The colors are marron,desert tan and od.
#7 is black-OD
#5 is a teal and maroon made with 450 cord.
5.00 each shipped
plaese tell me the one you want as 1 through 11 from left to right.
#,5...sold
Thanks
DSCF0035.jpg

Stepa,Yours shipped out this morning but I made a mistake.I sent you #11.I will send out # 10 to you Monday morning.Please keep #11,sorry for the mix up.

Heres a pic that I think shows the color of the maroon better.
DSCF0031.jpg

How much paracord is used in one of these?

I am guessing somewhere around 4 to 5 feet.
BTW all are now retied and ready to go. :thumbup:

Just received mine in the mail yesterday and the quality on these are awesome. Very tight with the ends finished perfectly. Thanks :thumbup:

Thank You,glad you liked them.
BTW all of these are avalible again,not the exact ones in the pic but just like them.
I also have a
black tan round
black tan square
OD black square with a caged hand made extreme glow bead.Please add 1.00 for this one.

Can you send me a pic of the one with the glow bead in it? I will most likely take that one.

Thanks Jeff, looks nice, I'll take it. PayPal on the way.

Chris

BTW I will ship these worldwide at the same price if you buy 2 or more.
Thanks

I just got some very cool glow in the dark paracord,I hit it with my Inova and it glows very bright,also got some toxic green cord.
I can do round lanyards with the glow cord and any of these colors(toxic green,black,OD,maroon or desert tan) for 6.00 each shipped.
Pic is of the toxic green and glow in the dark.
DSCF0044.jpg

I just got a couple more Glow lanyards made.
They are square and round with black and glow cord.The round has a hand made extreme glow bead caged inside.The cap beads are round black with glowing spikes.
Pic is crap but it was the best one I got that showed the glow.
DSCF0046.jpg

Got my lanyard yesterday, very nice work - I like it a lot!

Back