• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord Survival Bracelets for trade

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
Paracord Survival Bracelets for trade, these would make great stocking stuffers
Solid colors bracelets
2-color bracelets
There are 3 styles available, please see the pics below for styles and some color combinations. These are made from 7 Strand(or 4 strand where noted) Paracord and they have approx 7-10' of paracord per bracelet (approx 1' of paracord for each 1" of the bracelet)
Prices include shipping in the Continental US. If you are ordering outside the US contact me and we'll work something out. Email me at e.isaacson@insightbb.com
When ordering please specify
1)the style you want (ie Style 1 solid, Style 2, or Style 3 Underlay)
2)the color(s) you want (if you are ordering a 2-color please specify the dominant color)
3)and the size you need. I recommend that you measure your wrist size and add 1" so that it is comfortable to wear. I will make it to the size you specify so please tell me the size you want it made to, not your wrist size.

I'm shipping these approx 5-7 days after you order, so get your orders in now for Christmas.

Colors I currently have in stock and ready (many new colors just in)
Silver
Black
Yellow
Neon Yellow
Orange
Neon Green (toxic green)
Desert Tan
Olive Drab
Blue
White
Red
Dark Red
Neon Pink
Gray
Teal
Turquoise
Maroon (4 strand)
Gold (4 strand)
Purple (4 strand)
Emerald Green (4 strand)

Pictures can be seen here http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=373360

I'm looking for good stocking stuffers, knives, compasses, whistles, good offers.

:D:D

I have an bead blasted SS Atwood whistle that I'll trade for a few of your bracelets. It shows a bit of wear from being on my keyring but I have never used it.

Back