• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracordist's B.S.B. - Best Survival Bracelet

017-1-1-1.jpg

$29.95 + $3 shipping

Watch this video to see me make fire with mine fire:
[youtube]sEmTPJZeWa8[/youtube]

DUE TO THE FACT THAT EACH ITEM IS CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER, PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 7 weeks FOR SHIPPING. The Paracordist puts survival in the paracord “survival” bracelet! Finally survival bracelets that can actually help you survive! A 3/8" x 1" firesteel is seamlessly integrated in the loop/toggle clasp system. The scraper plate is stainless steel with a heat treat patina. This is not just a “passable” scraper, it is made to my specifications specifically for this item and scrapes as well as anything I’ve used before. Jute is an amazing tinder and is “replenish able” an unlimited number of times for pennies. Lost without your gear? The jute and scraper can be removed without tools, and the firesteel is functional while still attached.
Bracelet uses 20% more paracord than the ubiquitous cobra weave. The weave is much easier to untie than other options, allowing quicker access to paracord for shelter building, snares and other survival purposes. With the scraper and jute removed and the bracelet left Intact, cords (such as shoelaces) can be attached at the ends to make a passible rock sling for hunting!

Last edited:
Back