Passaround Hawks (action shots)

Man oh man are these Hawks right. I'll start off by saying that all of the trees used were coming down for small construction. I called up my two best friends to check these Hawks out and we were all three highly impressed. We chopped two 6" diameter trees down, popular, and it was amazing how far the Hawks would sink in an take bites out with each strike. We then limbed the trees being able to cut up to 1" diameter limbs with one swipe. I honestly think you could swipe through larger diameter limbs but we were trying to work normal not toughman competition style. We then took hand at throwing them. Their balance was amazing. We threw at a pine tree, a locust tree, and a popular tree. All about 10-12" in diameter. The Hawks would just sink right in to them, I was way supprised at how well it stuck in the locust. I took these three pics, one flight and two right at impact, all three stuck. I have other pics but there not on my camera, I'm trying to get them.

Thanks Suzanne for letting me handle and use your Hawks. They are top knotch. The sheaths that come with them are awesome too, so simple and well built.

CIMG0090.jpg

CIMG0085.jpg

CIMG0084.jpg

Back