passaround knife teaser!!!

well guys and gals,
i had the opportunity to rely on this knife for the last 4 days, instead of just test it around the house and what an experience.
here's a nice pic from day one. i run 7 days a week with a loaded pack, the water on the blade is my sweat dripping off my forehead while i stopped for water and decided to snap a few shots (i hadn't gotten to camp yet at this time)
it's still early here (after 7pm) but i'm spent and calling it a night, so a teaser is all you get! haha my full review (with far too many pics) will be put up tomorrow. i had a great weekend, and got to test some great gear. i won't say another word. here's a pic. and i'll talk to ya'll in the mornin.
Russell
004-2.jpg

geez, a guy goes away for 4 days and the world falls apart! haha
my review is just about all typed (i kept field notes while in the bush) still need to upoad the rest of my pics, but it's just about there.
i have put this beauty through enough for me though, so it's ready to move on, 4 days in the bush as my one and only belt knife. probably 100 pictures haha.
what i do need is a message about where to send it out to next!
i'll email Ken now, i'm sure he'll have my answer.
just wanted to keep you guys up to speed, i apologize for the delay, we'll call it suspense!
Russell

Hey goatariba - post it to the passaround thread in W&SS if you could - thanks!

I think goatariba is dealing with some life events and is working on it.

Back