Passaround Knife Update

JK Knives

Well it`s on it`s way to Sharp Eye now. It`s been to seven reviewers, with only three reviews being done. The ones that were done, were done very well! :thumbup: As for the guys who did not bother to review it :thumbdn: (makes me wish there was one more hand gesture in the smilies to use) It`s been being passed around since January 2nd!!! Hopefully the rest will fullfill there agreement to do reviews. As it is now, I will never host a passaround again. The funny thing is that the knife will be given free to one of the reviewers at the end of it all by way of a random drawing. Oh well, rant mode off!

It was part of the rules of the passaround to review the knife..... at least I thought is was.

If ya didn't review, ya didn't fulfill the rules, why should you get a free knife?

It was part of the rules of the passaround to review the knife..... at least I thought is was.

Yes it was, and all agreed to it. Those that did not post a review are not eligible to win the knife. Two of the reviewers (really prominent on W&SS, no names mentioned) really dissapointed me. They sent me emails, and PM`s about all the pictures they took and everything.

Back