16. cocomen69 (FL)
  17. LordOnlyKnows (VA)
  18. dczippo (PA)
  19. timeless design (CT)
  20. Tohatchi NM (MA)
  21. jgkelly (WI)
  22. WA Martin (WA)
  23. Stump 250 (NC)

Just a reminder that you all agreed to keep this less than 3 days and ship it on to the next guy ASAP (preferably within 48 hrs or 2 shipping days (Mon-Sat)

You also agreed to Post A Review With Pics.

:thumbup:

All comments are welcome and appreciated. You guys know already that I welcome constructive criticism - only serves to make a better product. Can't promise I'll take every bit of advice, but it never hurts to mention it or ask!

Thanks, guys!!!

Dan

ok, someone has to be the first to ask:

Will there be a raffle for one or both of these beasts?????

If not, totally understandable. had to ask.

best,
brett

Yes - they will likely be available after the passaround - provided all goes well! :thumbup:

I need everybody to "check in" to let me know you agree with the order presented. :thumbup:

Thank you, Dan. No complaints about the order here.

Are you passing around the top knife also? WOW - does that look good!

:D:D:D

Edited to add: Oh My Goodness! I just saw the other thread. If the other two don't get their information in and I'm really the last one on the passaround list I have first opportunity to buy the ironwood one, right??? Pretty pleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeeeee????? <sniff, sniff> <sad puppy dog eyes> (sell me the knife and I won't mail your boys a years supply of sugar frosted chocolate bombs ;) )

Both knives are going together - side-by-side reviews anticipated!!

WA Martin - there about a half-dozen already interested as well in one...we'll have a drawing to see who gets it - I don't like it that way...but that's probably the best solution.

:thumbup:

The order is fine by me... stupid question, having never been in a passaround before, do you just include a list with everyones address or what?

I'm fine with the order.:thumbup:

Dan - I'm in MA now. I need to go 19th, after CT.

Edit - I just read the 2nd surprise thread. I think I need to go last, because that ironwood model may get "lost in the mail" if I have to send it along. ;)

the order looks good to me Boss...........I can't wait to get my hands on one of these........I think it will quell the need for a new blade until my K9 arrives:D Ooops, can I say that here?:cool:

Cerberus

Back