Patriot - A Nimble Kitchen Kknife

I have been using the heck out of my Patriot recently, here are some pics in the kitchen.... great edge, hollow grind makes kitchen tasks easy, and fun to look at!

petite dice jalapenos

This past week, I did a little striper fishing, once again, the Patriot was great to use and fun to look at...

and a little bigger striper the next day...

I've been very impressed how this knife holds it's edge.... CPM154 and hollow grind are really nice! Thanks for a great knife, Allen and thanks for the personal delivery!!!!

Hey Will, thanks for sharing the pictures. I got my Patriot out last night just to fondle it a little. Hopefully I'll get a hair whittling edge on it soon and begin with some extended usage stories. I think I read elsewhere that Allen uses PHT to heat treat his steel. I do not think that there is anyone better in the heat treatment industry than PHT. I can't wait to thump on that CPM 154, then shave my face.

Hey Will, thanks for sharing the pictures. I got my Patriot out last night just to fondle it a little. Hopefully I'll get a hair whittling edge on it soon and begin with some extended usage stories. I think I read elsewhere that Allen uses PHT to heat treat his steel. I do not think that there is anyone better in the heat treatment industry than PHT. I can't wait to thump on that CPM 154, then shave my face.

Hey there Walter, can't wait to see some in use pics with your Patriot! Concerning the heat treat, I actually do it in house at Fiddleback Forge along with my O1.

Hey there Walter, can't wait to see some in use pics with your Patriot! Concerning the heat treat, I actually do it in house at Fiddleback Forge along with my O1.

Sorry for the mix up on my side Allen. Actually this is probably better than what PHT is likely able to do because of the batch size difference. But for those guys running large batches, PHT does a darn good job.

Allen, I love my Patriot soooo much, I sent it to Rick Lowe for a test drive. I kept talking about it, and I realized he must think I was crazy, so.... now he can understand first hand. The same day I mailed it, I got my new one in... tapered tang and wenge. You really won with this profile, Allen! I know all the recognition is on the Bison, but everyone needs a Patriot!

Allen, I love my Patriot soooo much, I sent it to Rick Lowe for a test drive. I kept talking about it, and I realized he must think I was crazy, so.... now he can understand first hand. The same day I mailed it, I got my new one in... tapered tang and wenge. You really won with this profile, Allen! I know all the recognition is on the Bison, but everyone needs a Patriot!

And a muck duck

Back