Photos Pawel Michalski Custom Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! I also love the birchbark puukko! Welcome to the forum!

Daniel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey. I am a new member of the forum. I live and work in Poland.
Knifemaking is my hobby ... but one day maybe I open my own knife manufacture ;)
I wanted to show you my current achievements in knifemaking.
Rate them. I'm curious of your opinion.

Nice work. I have a bushcrafter model that I've been doing for years that looks a lot like that one^^^. Aside from being black and having a firesteel loop, the sheath look a lot like the one I do too. Great minds think alike I suppose ;). I really love Scandinavian style knives.

Nice work. I have a bushcrafter model that I've been doing for years that looks a lot like that one^^^. Aside from being black and having a firesteel loop, the sheath look a lot like the one I do too. Great minds think alike I suppose ;). I really love Scandinavian style knives.
It is exactly as you write. ...or just both know knives Ray Mears :)
I use black oak on this knife and O1 steel (I like this steel), and you? What kinde of materials do you use?

Those are some fine looking pieces. Very nicely done.

It is exactly as you write. ...or just both know knives Ray Mears :)
I use black oak on this knife and O1 steel (I like this steel), and you? What kinde of materials do you use?

I use all types of different steels but do a lot in 0-1 because that's the steel a lot of people want that use those types of knives. I'm gonna do some in CPM-S35V and CPM-3V soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back