Pawn Shop Find!!

Well this is frustrating. I think I have to use a PC to do it because that icon is not coming up while I am on my phone. I am sorry. Will figure it out asap.

F Fortino he failed to inform you that registered members do not have that feature. He is a paid member which is why he does. The alternative for you as an unpaid member is to post a link to your pic once it is hosted on a pic hosting website.

F Fortino he failed to inform you that registered members do not have that feature. He is a paid member which is why he does. The alternative for you as an unpaid member is to post a link to your pic once it is hosted on a pic hosting website.

Thank you so much for the info. The link I originally posted is to my Facebook. Are you able to help?

Doh! I failed! Thanks for stepping in to cover my blunder David Mary David Mary ! I was unaware of that crucial piece of information. Either that or I've long since forgotten it!

Sorry for leading you astray there F Fortino ! I'm glad you were able to get it sorted out though.

Congrats on that absolutely awesome score! Probably the best deal I've ever seen short of someone just being given a blade for free.

She looks brand new! I hope you enjoy that beauty! She's sure to provide years of satisfaction and awesome performance.

Back