Pay it forward 2010

photo2.jpg

Dropped this package off at the post office today, let me know when it gets there Sadie.

No one else has anything they want to gift out? TTT in hopes someone new finds this thread :D

Dropped this package off at the post office today, let me know when it gets there Sadie.

No one else has anything they want to gift out? TTT in hopes someone new finds this thread :D

THANKS! shore
will let ya know when it gets here
yeah its probably time for me to find another something to pass along here...

Boy, that is a really busy, crappy picture.

I also meant to say that this combo is pretty much the perfectly sized duo, and I really really appreciate your generosity. I will indeed put them up to good use!

Boy, that is a really busy, crappy picture.

Tell us how you really feel about it! :D

For all you allergic-to-everything-outside-outdoorsmen, I've got an unopened bottle of Rite Aid brand Cetirizine (Zyrtec). It's a new 30 tablet bottle but the stuff doesn't work for me as well as Loratadine. I've got a second, opened bottle you can have if you trust me not to roofie you. Then again, I don't have the gas money to drive all the way to your house and draw penises on your face with a sharpie when you've passed out. I guess in that case, you may not want to take any from the opened bottle unless you are among people you trust not to draw penises on your face. Not saying there's roofies in there but you can never be too careful these days.

Photoon2010-07-16at2043.jpg

Mods, if there is anything against giving OTC stuff away on the forum in the rules, please edit my post as you see fit.

:D

I have:
New Pocket Cooker
Cold Steel Pendleton Light

Post "I'll take it, " and I'll post later on how to get me your info.
They will go out the end of next week.

I have:
New Pocket Cooker
Cold Steel Pendleton Light

Post "I'll take it, " and I'll post later on how to get me your info.
They will go out the end of next week.

i'll take the pendelton light please.
my email is fatmanofhim(at)yahoo(dot)com

i'll take the pendelton light please.
my email is fatmanofhim(at)yahoo(dot)com

I'll take the pocket cooker. Very generous of you.

Alright folks! Email me @ mymindisamob at wavecable dot com
with shipping info and which one you picked please.

Blais, if you wait a couple more days, whichever patch you want will come with yours. BTW, which one did you want?

Back